Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why was there no devstream today? Was there a given reason?

VoidMoon222

Question

I have noticed that DE seems to skip dev streams every now and then with little to no reason. It used to be every two weeks. But sometime its every 3, or every 4. And they just said the next dev stream would be all about lavos, so I'm assuming his kit isn't even done yet if the stream didn't happen. weren't we supposed to have lavos by now? we were expecting two new warframes before the end of they year, right?

5 answers to this question

No devstream was planned based on DE's stream schedule for this week. They release one each week.

This week (16th - 20th): https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1235497-livestream-schedule-november-16-20/

Next week (23rd - 27th): https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236459-livestream-schedule-november-23-27/

Based on those schedules we should be having one next Friday (27th).

26 minutes ago, TheMoonManRises said:

I have noticed that DE seems to skip dev streams every now and then with little to no reason. It used to be every two weeks. But sometime its every 3, or every 4. And they just said the next dev stream would be all about lavos, so I'm assuming his kit isn't even done yet if the stream didn't happen. weren't we supposed to have lavos by now? we were expecting two new warframes before the end of they year, right?

dev streams are not every week even in the best of times

1 hour ago, TheMoonManRises said:

I have noticed that DE seems to skip dev streams every now and then with little to no reason. It used to be every two weeks.

Coronavirus is the reason. They put the "every two weeks" schedule on hiatus because of coronavirus. I'm a little surprised you didn't get the memo, but now you have it

Archived