Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo I just got like ~437 steel essence in the mail because of the rebalance of Steel Path

Spectre-8

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Spectre-8 said:

Anyone else ?

Everyone else that did Stee Path was rewarded with 25 SE (or 23?) because that's the new value after planet completion. They retroactively gave us that.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

Missed 29.5.0 Note + Script

• In Update 29.5 Deimos: Arcana, we increased the reward for completing a Planet on the Steel Path to 25 Steel Essence. This Update will give an Inbox to everyone who had completed a Planet on The Steel Path at the old rate of 2 Steel Essence per Planet and reward them the difference for each Planet completed! Eligible players will have this automatically on login. 

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Everyone else that did Stee Path was rewarded with 25 SE (or 23?) because that's the new value after planet completion. They retroactively gave us that.

Nice , it's wierd to me that in my mail it's says "early adopter " when i soloed the whole thing like 2 weeks ago if even .

25 minutes ago, Katinka said:

In this case an "early adopter" is anyone who did it before the 29.5 update.  If you cleared a planet 2 days ago you would've been rewarded with 2 Steel Essence, now you get 25.

I was happy but went  "wait a minute " at the same time , my mind was somewhere near the Khora spectacle and how this might be a good thing ... anyways I thought it was some mistake .

Archived