Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leeching Problem (Afk Players)

HolySoul77

Just want to report that a considerable number of players with 0 revive frames are just sprinting through the maps in a kamikaze manner just to be killed by the first big enemy and by the distance traveled, cant be rescued in time...by doing this, they can just watch we do the hardwork and gain tha score at the end.

And even worse, players joining teams and just STANDING the the respawn point, waiting for the match to end, and if they team dont suspect the scam, they will join another map and he will do the same....i have seen this a lot in south america and north america servers and its just sad.

Edited by HolySoul77

And even worse, players joining teams and just STANDING the the respawn point, waiting for the match to end, and if they team dont suspect the scam, they will join another map and he will do the same....

I must shamefully admit of having done this, though not by intentions, took a while to join queue and then I just got distracted, only to witness a couple of runs being completed. Trying to make up for it by powerpushing others though :|

I must shamefully admit of having done this, though not by intentions, took a while to join queue and then I just got distracted, only to witness a couple of runs being completed. Trying to make up for it by powerpushing others though :|

happened to me yesterday... during the first run (midclear) i've got a call and then switched to the desktop with sound muted and rejoined and the 4th mission was going... :S wasn't intentional