Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant is STUPIDLY RIDICULOUSLY Rare....

---No-Mercy---

16 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

So ive been doing Vaults and Tier 1 and 2 Bounties ALL DAY, like 12 hours constantly! about 30 bounties and about 12 vaults and I have only got 1 and it says its a common drop in the Tier 2??

What a load of C**P!!

This resources is either bugged or the drop chance is set wrong...

Please fix!

The drop chance is indeed low, but nowhere near to inexistent. Do it slowly, don't rush it, you'll end up burning yourself for nothing, because few things needs that drop to be created, in no time you'll be floating in Scilliant.

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I have more bad news for him, most of the new guns require 3 Scintillant each lol.

As long as they don't require Seriglass shards I can live with that.

Ever since they fixed the T1/2 bounties having the wrong percentage (seriously how did they miss something common having a 0.5 percent rate?) I get them from time to time even casually farming.

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

As long as they don't require Seriglass shards I can live with that.

Ever since they fixed the T1/2 bounties having the wrong percentage (seriously how did they miss something common having a 0.5 percent rate?) I get them from time to time even casually farming.

I don't think there waa any seriglas shards to memory. I did just kinda click build on everything but I don't recall one.

34 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I finally got the last one I needed that took me 3 hours. I have only got 3 from Vaults so I'm either EXTREMELY UNLUCKY or your very good at photoshop.

I have more than that now and I suck at photoshop. Quick question because you didn't answer it before, what frame did you use?

Just now, ---No-Mercy--- said:

So your saying to get loads just run vault and kill mechs to get the scinitilant.

That's precisely what I'm saying. Yes, it's easier with Octavia, Inaros etc but you want more Scintillant. So why wouldn't you use a Nekros. Mostly I ran in a group of Octavia, Nekros, Vauban and Loki, if you want better rewards, team play will always deliver it easier. But when I ran solo, I used Nekros for the double chance at drops. I farmed all that 2 days into Deimos original release.

10 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It doesn't, and it is but that's besides the point. I just like using it.

In terms of pure tanking, ignoring for a second invisible frames, for EHP yeh Inaros can take some hits. But for pure being able to survive hits with ZERO damage, Revenant is far better. Press 2 and you're invulnerable. Press 2 again if invulnerability wears out. But if you like using it go for it. Just realise that you're handicapping yourself and that the drop rate isn't actually BS as you claim, it's that your tactics are not optimal. 

Scintillant is one of those things where you need a farming-focused setup (Nekros, Smeeta Kavat etc) AND a good dose of luck in order to get a lot of. even Cetus Wisps weren't this troublesome when they first launched, all you needed there was luck and an Itzal. 

IMO they could solve the problem easily by having Father or grandma sell Scintallant for family tokens. at least then you would be guaranteed one just for doing enough bounties. but DE don't like putting in token systems unless people really nag them. so..

14 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

IMO they could solve the problem easily by having Father or grandma sell Scintallant for family tokens. at least then you would be guaranteed one just for doing enough bounties. but DE don't like putting in token systems unless people really nag them. so..

If you do that to too many resources people will just not play the new content which is why they don't tend to do so.

4 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

If you do that to too many resources people will just not play the new content which is why they don't tend to do so.

If the only reason why someone plays a particular game mode is for its rewards and never touches it again after that, then there's something very wrong with the game mode and it should be either completely overhauled or completely removed.

When Deimos came out I maxed out all factions bought everything from every vendor built everything that didn't require it.   I did enough isolation vaults to get all but two of The Necro mods  and got a total of 6 Scintillant for me it has been the rarest resource of anything ever in Warframe. I've gotten more umbra formas than Scintillant

54 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

If the only reason why someone plays a particular game mode is for its rewards and never touches it again after that, then there's something very wrong with the game mode and it should be either completely overhauled or completely removed.

No disagreement there mate but I'm just highlighting why they don't choose to do what the other guy said they should.

Archived