Level Scaling Abilities/Guns

(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

In my opinion if all Warframe should have one damaging ability that scales if they have any damaging ability. In my opinion it does not matter how they scale (level, combo counter, or etc.) this will make every damaging frame valuable. They could also do percent damage and I will be fine that they do not scale. I want to say the same about guns too because they are being easily overshadowed by melee.

6 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

To do that they would need to re do the entire mod system, damage system, status system, hp system, enemy AI.... They are better doing a new game rather than change everything into enemy level tied returns.

eh, not really. sure it would take a while but many, if not the most dps oriented frames already have some kind of scaling damage in their kit. 

Just now, Zeclem said:

eh, not really. sure it would take a while but many, if not the most dps oriented frames already have some kind of scaling damage in their kit. 

That's different than making every ability and gun lscalable. Let's say we scale, then strenght mods, where its their value? In frames like gara, stenght is a wasted slot because she can scale to imposible levels of damage anyway. That just one example, with one type of mod.

19 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

That's different than making every ability and gun lscalable. Let's say we scale, then strenght mods, where its their value? In frames like gara, stenght is a wasted slot because she can scale to imposible levels of damage anyway. That just one example, with one type of mod.

True but I think and pretty some frames do not have a scaling ability and Gara still need strength for her damage reduction so as long as DE require something in their kit that require a certain power strength to be valuable then the strength mods will still be useful

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)UltraMagnus5000 said:

True but I think and pretty some frames do not have a scaling ability and Gara still need strength for her damage reduction so as long as DE require something in their kit that require a certain power strength to be valuable then the strength mods will still be useful

That's the stuff they'll need to adress but for every frame and weapon. I would love to be able to perform almost the same on any level and just relying on my skills as player, but I honestly doubt this could be achieved in that way...

23 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

That's the stuff they'll need to adress but for every frame and weapon. I would love to be able to perform almost the same on any level and just relying on my skills as player, but I honestly doubt this could be achieved in that way...

As long the scaling is low like .5x every 10-20 levels

Archived