Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos K-Drive acquisition..... Please explain

Breezer88

Il y a 18 heures, -CdG-Zilchy a dit :

There are symbols on your map, try using it. 

As for trees and branches, think of it as alpine course. 

I think you just need more practice, I recall in your thread about MR 19 being too hard, you tend to give up very easily. The races are not difficult, try some practice on Orb Vallis ones to gain some experience.

YOU go look at an alpine course and tell me there are branches on the ski course.. Get off it.

AND you can see EACH next point VISUALLLY...not on a fricking map, I can see a skier TRYING TO use a map as they go down a course.

Il y a 19 heures, -CdG-Zilchy a dit :

I think you just need more practice, I recall in your thread about MR 19 being too hard, you tend to give up very easily. The races are not difficult, try some practice on Orb Vallis ones to gain some experience.

Finished orb V. wasnt this hard, and the points for Deimos arent EQAUL/BETTER to the ability on Venus...

BUT if you look at venus, they all still tot he rules of a Pilon race...  only THIS far, CAN be seen at the gate, 

Get it, got it good.

Il y a 13 heures, Monolake a dit :

Did you get mods for speed and jump height from the Vent kids?  they make everything much easier (just a warning - you might not want the jump mod maxed - it makes you jump too high!). And let off the gas sometimes to steer better.

Im like a cow on ice on kdrives and even falling off and missing some gates I did the races in couple attempts - once to you know where you going and where the hard part is - then you can press on for the finish.

And it only takes few min per race, not like its a grind for ~20 min for 5% drop chance like a lot of things in WF are. Levelling k-drives is another story...

Oh and the never-ending issue of having to check wiki to know where anything is. DE adds things that 99% of players will never even know about, what a waste. 

See. that is part of the problem.There are a few jumps you have to get over a prominence(a Short Mountain, abrupt LARGE HILL). withint about 3 seconds.  and without  the Kids, adding a mod, to shorten the time to jump YOU WONT MAKE IT.  as my system has this interesting problem of JUMPING with the same key to do something ELSE, on a SOIL thats irregular.

1 button to do 2 things is abit STUPID.

Il y a 19 heures, -CdG-Zilchy a dit :

LETS see, very short, <10?  ok.  Lets say I did..LETS ask the stupid q:?..  How far should each gate be if you aint add more mods then you need?  The only Mods Iv added attend to needing to be on a GRIND..  thats it.  there is very little grinding in deimos.  HOW about speed?  NOT on my KD.  I can get thru 1/2 of it and TIME dumps on me.  I can see the end where I have to go UP that Strange creature and Jump to get the LAST PART(I think thats it).

But I think DE locked down the time abit, as others were finishing the Venus area, easily.  NOT thinking about basic SPEED.

AS to limbs/branches. I want to know the K kid that designed this, as I wish to shoot him, human or other wise.  I want himn to do it VR, and tell me it works on a bare drive.

PART of this game is its NOT SKILL BASED OR BASED ON YOUR FRAME..  this part seems to be that way.  IF you aint built up the points with the kids YOU SUCK.  really dont get it, as we can bring up NEWBS of lower levels with good weapons, into this area.

AND IF NOT they have added another RESTRICTION TO THIS GAME.,  insted of using a Personal Lvl system, inted of MR.

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

LETS see, very short, <10?  ok.  Lets say I did..LETS ask the stupid q:?..  How far should each gate be if you aint add more mods then you need?  The only Mods Iv added attend to needing to be on a GRIND..  thats it.  there is very little grinding in deimos.  HOW about speed?  NOT on my KD.  I can get thru 1/2 of it and TIME dumps on me.  I can see the end where I have to go UP that Strange creature and Jump to get the LAST PART(I think thats it).

But I think DE locked down the time abit, as others were finishing the Venus area, easily.  NOT thinking about basic SPEED.

AS to limbs/branches. I want to know the K kid that designed this, as I wish to shoot him, human or other wise.  I want himn to do it VR, and tell me it works on a bare drive.

PART of this game is its NOT SKILL BASED OR BASED ON YOUR FRAME..  this part seems to be that way.  IF you aint built up the points with the kids YOU SUCK.  really dont get it, as we can bring up NEWBS of lower levels with good weapons, into this area.

AND IF NOT they have added another RESTRICTION TO THIS GAME.,  insted of using a Personal Lvl system, inted of MR.

It's not written very well but I'll try and decipher that and reply to it all.

Firstly you don't require ANY mod on your kdrive to see further on the map, nor is there even a mod that can do this, so that's 1 argument down.
Speed is not required either and in some places it's actually worse unless you're pretty good as you'll just overshoot stuff and axe yourself on undergrowth.
Time dumps you purely cos you're not getting through it fast enough, probably not figuring out where to go fast enough or missing rings.
Limbs, branches meh, it's an infested world, like I said before get some practice on Orb Vallis.
There's no need to have built up points with Vent kids in order to beat these and even there was, that's what we call PROGRESSION, you'll find it in pretty much every grinding game ever.

Lastly, as you said to you before in your MR 19 test thread, stop complaining and blaming everything else except for yourself. Practice and get better, it's that simple.

4 hours ago, ECACA said:

Well... there's all 5 of today's races with NO MODS on my Kdrive. As you can see it's far from a good run, plenty of errors were made. I could've recorded 5 perfect runs but that's not the point is it, that's 5 attempts of 5 different courses all in a row. You can see I stuffed up plenty but instead of getting angry or blaming the game I just lined up and tried again and completed each course without failure. 

So perhaps it's not the Ventkid standing or the game. Perhaps it's just you... Practice to improve. Tomorrow, hopefully the race with the big canyon jump is available to do and I'll record that too. Stop coming up with excuses and realise it's you that needs to improve.

On 2020-11-26 at 1:46 AM, Myscho said:

Dead drop is really pain in somewhere race, repeating it like 20 times and alway failed, untill i try other way around and done 

unless you really enjoy K-drive, you'll save yourself tons of frustration and time by cheesing this with archwing. After falling into canyon too many times, I just flew straight from start point to across the canyon and continued to finish from there

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Guybrush88:

unless you really enjoy K-drive, you'll save yourself tons of frustration and time by cheesing this with archwing. After falling into canyon too many times, I just flew straight from start point to across the canyon and continued to finish from there

Yes. the strange bug has been around for ages. I don't know why you need k-drive either. I only used this to avoid bug after getting exit of the mech (or is it still there?).
Even beginners get fast than enough Archwing.

And why collect everything if you don't use 90% or much more of the gear and don't need them? now also have 519 items. and still play with 1-2 warframes (nekros and very rarely mesa). therefore ... pffffff

"that's 5 attempts of 5 different courses all in a row. You can see I stuffed up plenty but instead of getting angry or blaming the game"

Ummm.

Look at the posts above this one.

Umm, REALLY??  this should be a None event.  AND the kids?  Um if I got the EQUlal AMOUNT FOR THE RUNS, you would be getting 2-4 times the points on Deimos.

Sooo EXCUSE ME, owuld you like 4 times the amount of exp?

LETS ASK for the basic REQUIREMENTS IN REAL WORLD.  Or you can suck a Mollusk.

3 hours ago, ECACA said:

"that's 5 attempts of 5 different courses all in a row. You can see I stuffed up plenty but instead of getting angry or blaming the game"

Ummm.

Look at the posts above this one.

Umm, REALLY??  this should be a None event.  AND the kids?  Um if I got the EQUlal AMOUNT FOR THE RUNS, you would be getting 2-4 times the points on Deimos.

Sooo EXCUSE ME, owuld you like 4 times the amount of exp?

LETS ASK for the basic REQUIREMENTS IN REAL WORLD.  Or you can suck a Mollusk.

Can you please learn how to write a sentence it hurts my head to try and read. Not sure what part is a problem, you claimed it's not possible without an upgraded kdrive, I just proved you wrong.

• 8 months later...
Just now, (XBOX)HaymanXIII said:

Still an issue completed all five races only three bits given.....

I say I, I did it on wifes profile as she said " if she wanted to play Tony hawk's skateboarding game and get good at it she would" but alas nobody really wants to waste grind time doing k drive races.

• 1 month later...

Archived