Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos K-Drive NOT being rewarded

Breezer88

I managed to cheese the races that were making yell out like a lunatic and I have 3 pieces from tonight's races. Now I have a new question and this is really getting on my nerves:

Did DE BUFF the frequency of the FKN glass enemies. It's late and I can't remember the proper name. They are spawning in Cambion every 5 minutes for me and all I want to do is farm for fish. However, every time you kill one near the waters edge, they blow up all of the damn fish. I try to run them away but sweet mother of pearl, just EFF off with this Nightwave already. Let us OPT OUT of it, or something. I prefer Plains or Orb hunting/fishing and it seems like everything in Cambion is CRINGEY! Vault runs, mission lengths and types and so on.

Read Update notes:

• Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
    The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

Archived