Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some of your favorite dual swords right? (has to be swords other weapons don't count)

KnightOfAtlas

Nami Skyla prime (words don't do this weapon justice) have two rivens for two builds

Dual Keres: underrated weapon, very strong

Dual Ether:  Solid weapon with extremely high dispo

Honorable mentions: Dual Ichor, Twin Basolk. ,yea i know these are more axes than swords but are cool

I know they aren's technically swords, but i still have a soft spot for Dual Kamas Prime. and Dual Ichor. can't deny how strong they are.

for actual swords, Dual Ether Swords hold a special place in my memory as the first weapon I ever crafted and the oldest weapon still in my arsenal. I also like Twin Krohkur's visuals, and of course Nami Skyla Prime are perhaps the strongest Dual Swords in game right now.

the only weapons in this class I really want now are Dual Nikanas and Dual Zoren Prime, I want some golden axes to go berserking with!

7 hours ago, Cyba_Zero said:

Twin Basolk for the win

Definitely.  Although if they had better stats or a cool augment, Dual Zoren would be my favorite.  Love their aesthetic.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Dual Zoren Prime

I want this too, but I hope they won't  be cartoonishly large and weighed down with golden dangle-y bits.

Nami Skyla Prime is probably my favorite melee right now. The base attack speed is just amazing, it has decent crit chance and high status chance. Also Swirling tiger.

I also really like Dual Ether and Dark Split Swords. I want to like Prisma Dual Cleavers but I can't get over the 1.7 base range. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

Swords are the lamest of all weapons. I would prefer if they added new stances specifically for sparring weapons.

the dude your opinion GIF

Archived