Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Crewmen Are So Annoying.

Rettycombine

Elite crewmen are supposed to be like Elite lancers, regular crewmen with new weapon that has a tradeoff, the hind has more damage and is more accurate but has slower rate of fire and the burst fire thing, Except elite crewmen are like scorches with sniper rifles, 3 elite crewmen can instantly melt you to death before you can say anything even if they are just level 30, and they appear EVERYWHERE.

But i guess this is the corpus tradeoff because grineer side gets 540 napalms and heavies every mission.

Edited by Rettycombine

if you actually count the vampire ospreys, corpus engineer, mine ospreys. they're actually harder to beat than those grineers.

imo if the tenno didn't help, the corpus would win this war.

I've watched them battle alone in solo with a shade, its pretty nice, corpus side would usually win.

(I was in the Grineer side)

elite crewmen are like scorches with sniper rifles that have a maximum range of 25 meters

There, fixed it for you. They are still deadly, especially in packs. But you can take them out from far away (or just further than 25m realy) with them having no chance of firing back.

Elite crewmen are supposed to be like Elite lancers, regular crewmen with new weapon that has a tradeoff, the hind has more damage and is more accurate but has slower rate of fire and the burst fire thing, Except elite crewmen are like scorches with sniper rifles, 3 elite crewmen can instantly melt you to death before you can say anything even if they are just level 30, and they appear EVERYWHERE.

But i guess this is the corpus tradeoff because grineer side gets 540 napalms and heavies every mission.

Grineer napalms and eviscerators are just as dangerous as elite crewmen. How is it fair that a grineer napalm tore though over 900 shield strentgh in one shot and nearly killed me? If your having trouble with the enemies try and make a more defensive build. This event actually made me use Flame Repellent in order to survive surprise shots from grineer napalms.

Edited by Septin

In my experience the Corpus would be screwed without the Tenno. Regular Grineer are a lot more durable than most Corpus units, and they also seem to be more accurate, killing drones immediately while crewmen and elite crewmen try to hit a single roller for over 30 seconds while getting shot in the back by the rest of the Grineer army. Seriously, guys, get your priorities straight.

And heavies seem to be a lot more effective than techs.

this hole theart:

if you actually count the vampire ospreys, corpus engineer, mine ospreys. they're actually harder to beat than those grineers.

imo if the tenno didn't help, the corpus would win this war.

I've watched them battle alone in solo with a shade, its pretty nice, corpus side would usually win.

(I was in the Grineer side)

There, fixed it for you. They are still deadly, especially in packs. But you can take them out from far away (or just further than 25m realy) with them having no chance of firing back.

Grineer napalms and eviscerators are just as dangerous as elite crewmen. How is it fair that a grineer napalm tore though over 900 shield strentgh in one shot and nearly killed me? If your having trouble with the enemies try and make a more defensive build. This event actually made me use Flame Repellent in order to survive surprise shots from grineer napalms.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOUT THE CORPUS POWER?...WHEN YOU SAID WE DO NOT HAD AS MUCH "HEAVY UNIT" AS GRINEER?

and now...you...The Grineer follower, TEMPLE...BEFORE OUR MIGHTY LAZE...

Fear us...TECHNOLOGY 1-0 BRUTALITY

LONG LIVE CORPUS

the DOG can bow on this

*teleport the freak out of this theart

Edited by Doforcash

Have you tried, you know...shooting them? They have like zero HP. They die in like .5 seconds of sustained fire from like, a rank 30 bratton.

They are only a threat when you speedrush into many at a time and have to engage them all 1 by 1. Take it slightly slower so you wont be surrounded.

Have you tried, you know...shooting them? They have like zero HP. They die in like .5 seconds of sustained fire from like, a rank 30 bratton.

They are only a threat when you speedrush into many at a time and have to engage them all 1 by 1. Take it slightly slower so you wont be surrounded.

When there's a bunch of them positioned all around in a tile, and they're all spraying you down, it is annoying. You either have to use an ult, take your chances and gun em all down, or run.