Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator pieces in wrong category

Deo.

I don't know if this is indeed intended or a bug, but 2 pieces of the Vayas Prime armour feel like they don't belong in their current category. I'm talking about the Diadem, which currently belongs in the facial accessory category, but looks more like some sort of blindfold and therefore would, in my opinion, better fit in the eye accessory tab. On the contrary, the Vayas Mask, currently placed in the eye accessory category, should be moved in the facial accessory tab.

Just going to reply to bump this topic up, because we've had at least 4 hotfixes since these came out, but it hasn't been acknowledged or addressed.

An alternative idea to just swapping the categories, I also wouldn't be opposed to the idea of just changing all three accessory slots (Facial, Ear, and Eye) into generic Accessory slots, allowing players to pick any 3 accessories they want, even if they clip. This would allow for more freedom and creativity with customization.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've had a thread about this as well. I'll link the images here since it might help DE with visual reference. (Also diadem is not the correct name for cosmetics that are worn over the eyes, but that's just nitpicking.) 

Warframe0394_2_LI.jpg

Warframe0396_2_LI.jpg

My original thread had many people complain for the the opposite because they like glitching the mask over things. Cool as that may be, it's not exactly fair to Tenno that wear glasses or other things.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is a known issue for a year wow ...

Can we at least get an explanation concerning:
If DE has plans on fixing this, or if not, why not? ..

other wise I am thinking of turning in a ticket concerning wanting a refund of one of the prime accessorie packs...

If you put it that way: I just wasted regal aya because of this.

Archived