Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

protea specter bug

ochko.oj

I have the same Issue, at first i was thinking i did anything wrong, but reading this topic makes sense now, the death animaton repeats and the quest can't be soveld.

I also tried it 4 times with diffeent Frames and all had the same Bug, Developer please fix as soon as possible and it would be nice if all reporting players gets the quest makred as done with the reward of this mission (iff needed i could also give a Screen of the Death Animation)

Me pasa lo mismo, en la pelea final contra protea.. Se reproduce la animacion de que la mate, pero en lugar de sacarme de la mision, simplemente me hace retroceder cada 6 segundos seguidos, lo cual no hay manera de matarla, adicional me tira habilidades de vez en cuando.. 

Just experienced this for myself and I'm a little more than infuriated at this point. My first try of this quest was with Trinity, which bad idea because at the boss fight you'll die almost instantly. Fair enough. My siblings hop on and it says something like, "all players must have the xoris equipped to do this mission." Also fair enough. So my siblings grind through the quest to catch up to me, and THEN it's, "You can't do this in a party, you have to go solo ;P" ... Then WHY do you even HAVE the other prompt!? Fine, whatever. I take a break and grind up a warframe that has some tanky stats, Atlas Prime, and go again. FINALLY, I get to fight Protea with Atlas Prime and I DESTROY her... SO satisfying. Except, no, actually the quest is bugged lol. SO I GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN. I do have to laugh a bit at the irony. My having to redo this mission over and over when the theme of the mission is time loops.

Archived