Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes to vault grind?

Jitsuryoku

I haven't played for the last 2 months or so (I last played about a month after Deimos release). Today, I've joined 4 vault teams (random, not organized) hoping to get some broken weapon parts from t3 and all of them left after first vault. None of the players seemed like newbs, so I assume they knew something I don't.

Is this some sort of new strategy? Were core rewards moved to T1 vaults or something?

All 3 can give you rare parts. But now it became extra complicated with some bounties that can be done after the first vault was finished. It got a bit messy since with a random group you don't know if the group would like to continue, stop after the first vault or do vault bounties now.

I know some people will give me flak, because it doesn't solve EVERY problem but I'm gonna say it anyway..

use recruit chat.

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

because then you can at least get people who intend to stay for a full tri-vault run. you MAY still get people who leave, or leech or whatever, but the risk of this is greatly reduced. it doesn't solve every problem, but it's the best chance you've got. 

4 hours ago, Prexades said:

All 3 can give you rare parts. But now it became extra complicated with some bounties that can be done after the first vault was finished. It got a bit messy since with a random group you don't know if the group would like to continue, stop after the first vault or do vault bounties now.

Wait, all of them give weapon parts now?
Edit: I mean at a decent chance. I heard they always had a chance, like a few percent on t1 and a bit more on t2

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Jitsuryoku:

Edit: I mean at a decent chance. I heard they always had a chance, like a few percent on t1 and a bit more on t2

All 3 can give you weapon parts now, I think the drop tables of the 3 vaults were mixed together. However there is a difference, in the bounty drop tables. In one vault Sporothrix parts might drop in another vault only the Arum Spinosa weapon parts. The selection of arcanes and Necramech mods is also different between vaults.

Honestly...?

1. I am not touching the expanded vault system until there's a better explanation of what the hell is going on, because it sounds like an insane clusterf#[k which DE are going to be 'very surprised' to have to revisit again.

2. I always solo vaults. Always. If a mission can possibly be screwed up by the actions of some Rando Calrissian, then do not bring Marlon Rando.

8 hours ago, Jitsuryoku said:

I haven't played for the last 2 months or so (I last played about a month after Deimos release). Today, I've joined 4 vault teams (random, not organized) hoping to get some broken weapon parts from t3 and all of them left after first vault. None of the players seemed like newbs, so I assume they knew something I don't.

Is this some sort of new strategy? Were core rewards moved to T1 vaults or something?

No. It’s just that most people simply don’t want to continue, if you want a group of people who are gonna stay you by gotta use recruiting chat.

7 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

I think only the first bounty has the vault. All other bounties just give you different missions. Similar missions to the normal bounties. But without the vault at the end.

No all of them have vaults. Each bounty uses a different vault room and location but they ALL have a vault.

6 hours ago, Prexades said:

He just lied. Only the third vault drops the damaged parts. With a 5% drop chance each out of a table diluted with relics and matrices, so have fun suffering rngesus wrath.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

I know some people will give me flak, because it doesn't solve EVERY problem but I'm gonna say it anyway..

use recruit chat.

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

because then you can at least get people who intend to stay for a full tri-vault run. you MAY still get people who leave, or leech or whatever, but the risk of this is greatly reduced. it doesn't solve every problem, but it's the best chance you've got. 

Zitat

Honestly...?

1. I am not touching the expanded vault system until there's a better explanation of what the hell is going on, because it sounds like an insane clusterf#[k which DE are going to be 'very surprised' to have to revisit again.

2. I always solo vaults. Always. If a mission can possibly be screwed up by the actions of some Rando Calrissian, then do not bring Marlon Rando.

sexy han solo GIF

2 hours ago, Jitsuryoku said:

It's complicated. Basically there are now three kinds of bounties on Deimos:

Surface bounties. These haven't changed, and drop Xaku parts

UNLOCK the Vault bounties. These are your classic trivault bounties, and drop Cortege parts

EXPLORE the Vault bounties. These are new. They can only be started after you have done some or all of a trivault, and they drop Sporothrix + Arum Spinosa parts

Archived