Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Don't Have Eyes.

(NSW)Estalior

I"ll say it 100 times if i need.

First I'll be away for weekend, so damn you DE for making the event this week.

Now, Alad V said it "We don't always see each other eye to eye...  not that you have eyes..."

Wut?

No eyes?

Well, makes sense for all the helmets but, WHAT ARE WE? Do we have tentacles? Am i a mist in a suit? Is it like a dalek, a frog-like blob in a mech? Are we like a one gender life form, so that's why we can wear a syrin and a frost? We must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's no fun but i guess we'll see.

Basically the original humans were the Orokin. When they vanished (probably some grand disaster involing the creation of the Infestation) the Corpus and Grineer branched out and took control of the milky way. The Tenno all froze themselves and are only now awakening.

Basically the original humans were the Orokin. When they vanished (probably some grand disaster involing the creation of the Infestation) the Corpus and Grineer branched out and took control of the milky way. The Tenno all froze themselves and are only now awakening.

there is no indication that Corpus and Grineer extend beyond Solar system. (or Origin system)

Milky way is @(*()$ huge. If you have even a limited control over it you would get tough resources to build Km-long ships in years, and Planet Raping Moon-Stations like the Empire in Star Wars.

Based on what I've seen so far a single Star Destroyer would basically roflstomp everything in the system combined while smoking a cigar, I'm pretty sure neither Grineer nor Corpus really extend in other star systems.

As for the Infestation, it's more likely just because it was Orokin-caused stuff and Orokin were clearly able to go FTL, yet they don't seem to possess any ability to call assistance from other systems so they are just pets of whoever rules those systems.

Edited by bobafetthotmail