Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Steel Path shop rewards

Xikto

Currently outside of kuva there is really not that many things that will keep players for long term,my suggestion is to add BUILT FORMA to the shop for 10 SE  which would take 4 alerts to get or 5 accolytes without a booster. which i think is pretty fair! Adding Exilus warframe forma and also aura forma would also be a good deal though they MUST be built or they must be VERY cheap since they still cost resources including forma if we just get the Blueprint, so ye BUILT forma/exilus forma/Aura forma would be really nice! On the same note adding orokin reactor/catalyst Blueprint would also be a very good improvement!

Something else that would really be nice to add is ALL the cosmetics from Conclave! so ranging from weapon cosmetics to the syndanas to the armor pieces ofc these would definitely be in rotations as they is a lot of them! and if that was to happen you could also introduce some other cosmetics for weapons that are already available in game via plat, the same way that alt helmets got in nightwave store!

Steel Path got potential don't let it be that one game mode that people do for umbral forma and occasionally for Kuva! Let it have diversity!

59 minutes ago, Xikto said:

BUILT FORMA to the shop for 10 SE  which would take 4 alerts to get

Wile i agree with the idea of Adding Built forma to his shop list, 10 SE is way too low of a price considering you buy them for 20 plat on the Market.

You failed to remind that wile the Steel Essence missions say they award only 3, every mission spawns a Acolyte which drops more 4 of them, allowing you to get a total of 35 Steel Essences per day.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Wile i agree with the idea of Adding Built forma to his shop list, 10 SE is way too low of a price considering you buy them for 20 plat on the Market.

You failed to remind that wile the Steel Essence missions say they award only 3, every mission spawns a Acolyte which drops more 4 of them, allowing you to get a total of 35 Steel Essences per day.

That is not accurate not all Alerts spawn an accolyte, if the mission is a quick one and can be done before 5m mark is hit it will not spawn any accolytes and as i saw certain missions simply don't spawn them all together for example capture or assassination, but yes perhaps 10 is a bit too low, but i wouldn't want to put it higher than what plat people can make from trading making it completely pointless so it can't be sth like 30+, perhaps 15 will do then!

I was thinking to have more decoration  to buy. It will be great if all unique decorations we earn during the game must have been unlocked in Teshin shop like planet decoration for completing a planet in steel path, tee service (earn in quest ? i don't remember), Mastery Rank decoration, and many other ones witch are unique. With this we can give them to our dojo without hesitation, me can make other decorated room etc.

On 2020-11-21 at 11:11 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

every mission spawns a Acolyte

So I did the daily missions the other day and I didn't have a single acolyte spawn (yes i killed npcs all the way through the mission). I'm not sure this is a "guaranteed" thing.

On topic, The rotating shop that is Teshin is basically the same shop as before, this 1 week long rotation for a singular item (50k kuva at a discount this week, and umbral forma last week) is kinda bare.

On 2020-11-21 at 4:08 PM, Xikto said:

add [...] the cosmetics from Conclave

This I could get behind, all those neat weapon skins remaining unused, or unseen even, by the majority of players, bit of a shame.

Just make them pricy enough that the actually-playing-Conclave option isn't completely invalidated :P

On 2020-11-21 at 4:08 PM, Xikto said:

syndanas

Mind, the Celestia Syandana requires you to regularly (and successfully lol) play Conclave anyway, to get the full visual effects on it.

15 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just make them pricy enough that the actually-playing-Conclave option isn't completely invalidated :P

How about if their not gonna fix conclave (it's fked up beyond repair at current) they should make the rewards accessible through something else at same price? no additional price just normal costs, if they charge us more because THEY fked up the game mode then i will be not happy to put it lightly, cause i like some good PvP or perhaps PvEvP action and playing even the horribly unbalanced conclave at earlier phases was fun until i hit rank 3 and now all i see are certain weapons/frames that let's say are not fun to play either with or against!

30 minutes ago, Monolake said:

DE wont do this since *some* people are sitting on 1000s of essence from farming the previous drop system daily.

They will add potatoes as limited one-only weekly award and thats it.

And who's fault is that? it ain't mine i tell ya, and that is no excuse to kill a chunk of game just because they decided to not think about what they are doing before doing it!

2 hours ago, Xikto said:

at same price [...] no additional price just normal costs

I'm curious, how does that work / what would that mean to you?

The price for getting the cosmetics right now is X Conclave Standing (and being a certain Rank first).

How do you calculate a "normal" Steel Essence cost equal to that?

2 hours ago, Xikto said:

excuse to kill a chunk of game

To clarify, you are talking about The Steel Path now?

Because I don't see how that's dead or anything, personally I have a better incentive now to run Steel Path missions
since it's not necessary to spend hours camping (urgh) to get actual rewards.

Archived