Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In The Efforts Of Being The Biggest Sellout...

Phrozty

So since DE rigged the crap out of this event; Grineer, how's bout you give us Mortalis and us few Corpus come over and join you to win the rest of the event and finish out this embarrassment?

Then after it's over, maybe DE can look at it and realize how screwed up their loot table is.  This event made their survival event look like supreme mathemancy.

I'd actually like to see all the Corpus siding Tenno just now switch side and start fighting for the Grineer. Futile resistance is futile and the rewards are better for Grineer. DE would be like "The battles were so tight and we had absolutely no idea who would win!"

Yeah, suure.

Already admitting defeat are we?

Event isnt even half way through, if Grineer supporters had your attitude "Martialis" would have been lost yesterday already....

A defeat is a defeat. And what happens when we are through with all the nodes on Mars? Invasion progress to Europa? Grineer everywhere 'ktybye.

You can have Martialis once you actually put enough effort in it to deserve it.

Oh I have.. I put in effort all last night, and on Olympus and Augustus.. hoping to wake up and find that DE swung the loot tables the other way, like the survival event.. only to find that they shafted us even harder.  I applaud the people role playing this event as if were an actual event.. but it's really just... pathetic.

I will never side with the Grineer no matter the rewards.

That's what I thought until there was a node with WHOPPING 5 Fieldrons. Making those would have took me almost a week to build and getting them this way was just too easy. 5 runs with Volt&Rhino combo in less than 10 minutes is what I call profit.

That's what I thought until there was a node with WHOPPING 5 Fieldrons. Making those would have took me almost a week to build and getting them this way was just too easy. 5 runs with Volt&Rhino combo in less than 10 minutes is what I call profit.

Ruk was a better salesman than AladV claims he is to be. 

Oh I have.. I put in effort all last night, and on Olympus and Augustus.. hoping to wake up and find that DE swung the loot tables the other way, like the survival event.. only to find that they shafted us even harder.  I applaud the people role playing this event as if were an actual event.. but it's really just... pathetic.

I have finished a lot of missions "wasting" a lot of my time also. Beeing hurt about the loot tables is not gona fix a damn thing. That is the sad story about it. I won't change sides. And i won't loose just to tell myself the loot tables are at fault. Even if it is so.

I have finished a lot of missions "wasting" a lot of my time also. Beeing hurt about the loot tables is not gona fix a damn thing. That is the sad story about it. I won't change sides. And i won't loose just to tell myself the loot tables are at fault. Even if it is so.

aladdin__bee_yourself_by_janetateher-d5l