Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<STILL NOT FIXED> Dojo Decoration: Dojo Architect window UNRESPONSIVE <STILL NOT FIXED>

TurianGarrus

At any random time, the Dojo Architect window that lets You select decorations to place becomes unresponsive, [ESC] doesn't do anything, [ EXIT ] at bottom-right becomes inoperable because the bug bricks mouse clicking to an extent. Chat is still operable and the faction buttons (Corpus, Tenno, Orokin, Fortuna ETC) light up when hovered above with the mouse, but are unclickable. ONLY way out is [ALT]+[F4]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DE, Please, for the love of God, Fix it. Please.

UPDATE  -  Dojo Architect window can be bricked by using the search window in the upper-right, this is inconsistent. Sometimes adding or removing letters or numbers bricks it, sometimes not.

UPDATE - It seems DE has made the Dojo Architect more stable, using the search window can still brick the Architect! It seems clicking or pressing [ENTER] specifically are bricked, search window in upper-right allows clicking and typing, profile in top-left works. [ALT]+[F4] is still the only way out!!!

UPDATE - Still nothing from DE, although it seems the pressing of either [TAB], [CAPS LOCK] or [SHIFT] is bricking the UI, but I can be out in the blue, not striking the target.

Same issue happens to me when using the Bio Lab. accidentally type something and it inputs it into the search bar, causing the UI to crash. can click on your little icon in the top left to open the main menu and leave the dojo, but if you open arsenal you hard lock.

On 2020-11-23 at 6:26 PM, RElNHART said:

Same issue happens to me when using the Bio Lab. accidentally type something and it inputs it into the search bar, causing the UI to crash. can click on your little icon in the top left to open the main menu and leave the dojo, but if you open arsenal you hard lock.

What little icon in the top-left? The Glyph is the only icon-like element in there, and it only allows me to open my Profile, not the ESC menu. I can't leave the Dojo via my Profile.

Archived