Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I acquire landing craft blue prints

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

I have 2 component blueprints for the Scimitar landcraft that I've picked up somewhere/somehow.  From what I can gather, I have to buy the main blueprint from the market, and the last component blueprint is a drop from the shadow stalker.  Is that right?  According to the wiki I have a 3% chance of the shadow stalker spawning  and then 1% chance of  the engine bp dropping!

I also have 2 components for the Mantis.  Those drop from "rare" containers.  I need the avionic bp, which has a 100% chance of dropping from Orokin rare containers. Obviously I've never come across one of them.

I see so many of these crafts in the random squads, I must be doing something wrong.

Any advice to improve my odds?

6 answers to this question

vor 54 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Greenguy5000:

the random squads probably bought the landing crafts for platinum

You almost make it sound like it's impossible to farm them :D

If you already have 2 components that means you need one more. If you don't want to farm it you can always try to find someone in the tradechat who has it and buy it for platinum.

2 hours ago, -NEP-ImAlreadyTracer said:

You almost make it sound like it's impossible to farm them :D

If you already have 2 components that means you need one more. If you don't want to farm it you can always try to find someone in the tradechat who has it and buy it for platinum.

I've gotten to the point where it's hard to find stuff to do.  I've vanquished several lichs in a row, taken out a few dozen thumpers,  done the derelict vaults for all their mods ... I really don't need another ship, but it's something for my to-do list.

As far as improving ones odds go, you're still going to be at the mercy of RNGesus. Speaking as someone who has 30+ dread blueprints, 20+ war blueprints and various other stalker memorabilia, I can't seem to get the ephemera to drop. Which is the one thing I want. While my husband on the other hand, had the smoking body ephemera drop 3 times for him but he is still has yet to find a war blueprint. My recommendation would simply just be to farm some prime parts, sell those and buy the part you're missing from the warframe market. But if you enjoy a good game of Grindframe, there's no way to improve your chances. Neither Boosters nor Nekros, Khora or Hydroid's abilities work to improve drop rates on stalkers.

I'd recommend finding a group of people you want to grind it with though, that way you can all chip in for some stalker beacons. And keep the grindfest going as long as you can. (When Baro is selling stalker beacons, I've actually seen advertisement for these types of farming groups in recruitment chat.)

Anyways, good luck Tenno! May the RNG be with you.

Archived