Proboscis Cernos and my thoughts on it

Xikto

It is basically just a slightly slower Kuva bramma and by that i mean the PRE nerf bramma, it is ridiculously strong and in no time at all i think it will get so much usage that you will have to nerf it, so better have another look at it now. 

Feel free to correct me and share ur own thoughts but i really think this is overpowered! having one of highest damage outputs in game for primary category and having the very VERY strong ability to clump up enemies is no joke.

Actually i take that back not even bramma was this power creep, in SP survival grineer this thing can easily get 100 kill/minute which is simply ridiculous this weapon is extremely out of line with everything else we have had so far, i hope you know what u r doing by adding this to game!

7 minutes ago, Xikto said:

Actually i take that back not even bramma was this power creep, in SP survival grineer this thing can easily get 100 kill/minute which is simply ridiculous this weapon is extremely out of line with everything else we have had so far, i hope you know what u r doing by adding this to game!

At this point it is very clear that with everyone working from home DE has no idea what it is doing.

Archived