It is time to remove credit tax from trading.

Thesiobhan

Well really it's long past time. But at this point, I just don't care, I don't want to have to farm credits to spend my plat. If I wanted to do that I'd farm the thing I want instead of buying it with plat. The random credit drops from playing the game are not sufficient to deal with 2 mil + trades, it requires specific credit farming to do so, and that's just not ok. There's no valid justification for this, if plat exists credits should not exist in transactions with plat. Obviously Plat will always exist but at this point I don't see any reason to ever buy any again since it doesn't actually do what it should and reduce the amount of things I don't enjoy I have to do to do things I do enjoy.

I think I farmed credits only twice or thrice in 4000 hours and still sit on over a hundred million just through that and random credit boosters. I realize it hinders newer players who want buy all primed mods and rare arcanes but aside from that I can't relate at all.

This whole "I don't want to do it thus it has to be removed" argument is pretty weak. I don't want to farm Forma thus remove the requirement to get blueprints to build it. I also didn't want to farm Exploiter Orb for the Ephemeras 73 times and had to do it if I wanted them and - unlike with credits - there was no guarantee to get what I want or an alternative. I really have little sympathy for someone complaining about credits which are always readily, quickly and easily acquirable without any rng being involved, sorry.

There are a few S#&$ty farms but credits aren't so bad that you can't spend 20 minutes in the Index (and I despise Index myself) to get what you want in my opinion.

The justification to have a mandatory base trade tax - and I use this loosely - is to have a constant credit sink and to limit how much power someone can buy without playing at all, I guess. It seems to work that way in some cases anyways considering your post.

On the main point of removing trade tax I'm as indifferent as someone can be. Remove it or don't. Seems like one of the least important issues the game has.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Tradeing Primed mods is likely the only real issue, and if the tax is to hard, farm some ducats and buy from baro, You do have choices on some things imho.

can't buy arcanes from Baro. Just wanted a set of arcanes, don't want to farm credits, don't want to farm arcanes, just wanted to pop a set in real quick to go do something.

Archived