Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trails Consparicy

PhiThagRaid

Today I've had the mission transition screen bug that showed my ship, but also 7 other ships heading towards the planet. This could indicate that there is some behind the scenes work on getting Trails back into the game soon. They said a long time ago that trails will return, but we've yet to have any updates on that (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong).

4 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Today I've had the mission transition screen bug that showed my ship, but also 7 other ships heading towards the planet. This could indicate that there is some behind the scenes work on getting Trails back into the game soon. They said a long time ago that trails will return, but we've yet to have any updates on that (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong).

Noob question, what are trails??

vor 9 Minuten schrieb prodi1600:

Noob question, what are trails??

Trials were the raids of this game. They got removed a long time ago because they had enough of a playerbase that DE thought they had to fix them but not enough to make DE keep them in the game.

19 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

I don't think I'm following. How is that loading screen related to the Trials?

Trials allowed up to 8 players (and would autofail if you didn't have at least 4). 

So if the loading screen showed 8 players, maybe they're getting the game ready to allow that in missions again.

It's a bit of a reach- I remember them only showing the normal 4 landing craft, and it's a not-that-rare bug to have a fifth member in your squad already.

But it'd be nice if it happened. LoR was fun if at least half the group was smart enough to follow colored lines. JV was never as much fun as watching paint dry, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived