Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Only GOTL /w Broken Melee Issue - Good Job DE!

LucianDeRomeo

This is as much in jest as it is serious but I just finished the Xini, Eris 'alert' and I find it extremely funny that 4 players got less then 500 kills between us. The Mesa and Gara carried much of the weight in terms of kills for somewhat obvious reasons(the other 2 were Inaros(me) and Wukong) while most of my kills were as an Operator because 9 out of 10 times I tried to swing I got nothing...so hats off to ya DE!

Lets add a new 'handicap' of No Weapons so it's all purely ability use, companion kills and bullet jumps!

If it matters, I finished it solo as Helminth Protea using the new infested nunchucks and didn't notice a problem.  (Replaced Temporal Anchor with Nidus' Larva.)  Of course that's a "cheaty" option that breaks the spirit of the mission, since Protea's turrets are definitely not melee weapons.  But it was allowed, I finished the mission, so yeah.

Had the issue a couple of days ag when playing with my Machete Wraith, but the last patch fixed it for me:

From the notes: Fixed an issue with several one-handed Melee weapons not functioning (as an accidental result of the Glaive changes). Weapons included: most Machetes, Plasma Sword, Destreza and Destreza Prime, Sheev, and Scoliac. 

If you still have issues after the hotfix definitely report it!

vor 13 Stunden schrieb LucianDeRomeo:

Lets add a new 'handicap' of No Weapons so it's all purely ability use, companion kills and bullet jumps!

but seriously! that would be a epic challenge: "no weapons including amps and all skills locked". only pets and sentines do damage. and then some kick-ass reward at the end.

2 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

but seriously! that would be a epic challenge: "no weapons including amps and all skills locked". only pets and sentines do damage. and then some kick-ass reward at the end.

You may jest about that, but when Alad V was first made into a boss (on the original Jupiter tileset), I and a friend went in there and killed him using only our Dethcubes (because the deth machine rifle was the most powerful sentinel weapon and we couldn't change them around in those days).

For those asking I do tend to favor the 1 handed swords that apparently were specifically targeted as having issues, Mire, Pangolin Prime, Destreza Prime, and Nikana Prime being some of my most used weapons. I know I tried to use the Kuva Shildeg in the same time frame and had 'fewer' issues but still some. And before anyone asks I know it wasn't my keyboard as I'd often draw and just hold said weapon, and it wasn't just a graphic bug as I repeatedly got in their faces to see if it was possibly just a missing/broken animation(though that fact it also clearly effected slam attacks was a fairly dead giveaway it wasn't just the animation)

25 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

For those asking I do tend to favor the 1 handed swords that apparently were specifically targeted as having issues, Mire, Pangolin Prime, Destreza Prime, and Nikana Prime being some of my most used weapons. I know I tried to use the Kuva Shildeg in the same time frame and had 'fewer' issues but still some. And before anyone asks I know it wasn't my keyboard as I'd often draw and just hold said weapon, and it wasn't just a graphic bug as I repeatedly got in their faces to see if it was possibly just a missing/broken animation(though that fact it also clearly effected slam attacks was a fairly dead giveaway it wasn't just the animation)

Send a ticket, becaue you are the only one with problems in this thread

Archived