Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested K drive parts: how to find them

Captain_Rocket505

Question

So long story short: can't get them for the life of me. Idk if its linked to races done, score, or the specific race itself but I can't get infested k drive parts. I got 3 it them but the blueprints were corrupted and not usable. Now I somehow got 2 again and I'm still not sure how. Any tips on what specifically gives the k drive parts would be appreciated 

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, JANlSSARY said:

I cant play dead drop race.  When i go to race start location of dead drop wont show up to me 

K-drive races on cambion drift are on a daily rotation. Not all different races are available every day. If dead drop is not there today, try again tomorrow, and day after that etc until it shows up. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (NSW)M0rgarath:

K-drive races on cambion drift are on a daily rotation. Not all different races are available every day. If dead drop is not there today, try again tomorrow, and day after that etc until it shows up. 

thank you so much i was afraid of that i have to max ventkids....

Now I need you PC guys to report that the tendrils coming off the back of the infested k-drive will not change colors.....  My tendrils are stuck on yellow =(

I've seen the infested k-drive next to velocipod skin......I think the V-pods might be cooler....   

----------------

ps: Juiced+Vapor Trail are pretty awesome...  I dont think people have room to do tricks during a race but for just getting around they are pretty dope.  

pps: K-drives have a spot for ephemera but it doesnt work.....  Nova Particles look SICK on k-drive!!!!  I want that as my k-drive ephemera.  

Archived