Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All Tenno

xamsite

Wait, if grineer wins more times than corpus, then I help corpus for nothing? No weps, even if I completed 100 missions helping corpus?

You get the grineer weapons. Just the second one comes as a bp, not with a catalyst. Same thing around if Corpus wins and you are a grineer supporter.

How many times have I seen this topic? I'll be brief then.

The weapons are exactly the same, the only difference is aesthetics. The event won't end until the 30th. Battlepay is random, there is no "correct moral answer to the Dilemma. Cry more. Grineer all the way.

Oh, well, let's have some REAL fun when they throw the Prova Vandal and Detron into the Orokin Void and we'll have >1% chance to get their parts!

AWESOME!

Highly doubt a Vandal would be thrown into the void. The Detron being apart of Corpus research however might be plausible.

How many times have I seen this topic? I'll be brief then.

The weapons are exactly the same, the only difference is aesthetics. The event won't end until the 30th. Battlepay is random, there is no "correct moral answer to the Dilemma. Cry more. Grineer all the way.

The "cry more" comment is starting to get old. Besides the weapons don't really look the same at all. Brakk is told to be "semi-auto" while Detron not.

ok guys hope this helps your choice, the inside word from the design liason closet to development, the detron has armor ignore but the brakk does not (ie; serrated blade vs explosive)

so the detron is endgame weapon and the brakk is low damage but for clearing trash mobs which is also pretty useful i guess

by A Wikia contributor

Edited by xamsite