Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In the Ash rework can we...

(PSN)spacegek12

ok so this is just an idea but 

1. blade storm

kept the exact same but know marks cost 25 energy to cast. and get refunded 75% on kill 

2. smoke screen

kept the same.

3. teleport 

you can tap for fatal teleport and hold for normal teleport. In regards to the augment just make the finisher do more damage.

4. seeking shuriken

an exalted throwing knife that does 200 slash 50 impact and 50 puncture. keep the tracking the same as current shuriken.

3.33 fire rate, 100% base status (this is a fix stat that is not affected by mods), like other exalted weapons will be moded separate, 3 second drain and a 25 energy cost, 30% critical chance and 2.2 critical multiplier, a base 2 multishot .

the augment would still give armor strip but it it would cap as 25% per shuriken (meaning through 4 shuriken for 100% strip)

What we think? I've played a bit of ash and had this thought when I first picked him up and jumped when D.E said he's in line for a re work so here's my 2 cents .       

so you just made teleport augment built in, wich is nice I guess...
Swapped his 1st and 4th while not nerfing the 4th... and mkaing his 1st into an exalted weapon just waste more forma on it and a statstick...

What would be actually good and to build in the armor strip to the shuriken and make blade storm mark in an area(not too big) instead of just 1 enemy because... I don't think I need to explain that.

4 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

so you just made teleport augment built in, wich is nice I guess...
Swapped his 1st and 4th while not nerfing the 4th... and mkaing his 1st into an exalted weapon just waste more forma on it and a statstick...

What would be actually good and to build in the armor strip to the shuriken and make blade storm mark in an area(not too big) instead of just 1 enemy because... I don't think I need to explain that.

I agree with everything you said, I think the targeting to mark enemies is ok, but the system still needs at least one of:

• The shadows spawn as soon as you mark an enemy. Because you can unmark them and they appear in the marked order, so there's no reason to wait. This also implies the next one.
  • Let the user apply more marks even with the shadows already spawned
  • Make more shadows appear, to speed up the ability effect, which is the only thing making the ability currently irrelevant in a game where every "viable" weapon can kill 5+ enemies in one shot.

Having the shuriken as exalted would be nice, but the game currently needs a rework on the exalted weapon system so I don't know if that would be a good path to take for a new design.

2 hours ago, JimboOhara said:

I agree with everything you said, I think the targeting to mark enemies is ok, but the system still needs at least one of:

• The shadows spawn as soon as you mark an enemy. Because you can unmark them and they appear in the marked order, so there's no reason to wait. This also implies the next one.
  • Let the user apply more marks even with the shadows already spawned
  • Make more shadows appear, to speed up the ability effect, which is the only thing making the ability currently irrelevant in a game where every "viable" weapon can kill 5+ enemies in one shot.

Having the shuriken as exalted would be nice, but the game currently needs a rework on the exalted weapon system so I don't know if that would be a good path to take for a new design.

honsetly I would be fine if shuriken would not do any damage but would strip armor 100%(with str req) and there would be at least 2-3(so it would be like nyx bolts but fewer)
How many shadows do we have now? 1-2? There should be 4 with 2-3 seconds delay after mark and you should be able to mark in a 5ish meter circle(affected by range ofc) still not marking them 1 by 1 but not "the whole room is dead" like years ago.

Archived