Is the latest Tennogen out on Console?

(NSW)FlameDivinity

vor 45 Minuten schrieb (NSW)FlameDivinity:

I'll try looking again.

Although, there is absolutely no reason to give me that sass.

I didn't miss the forums at all.

I just don't support lazy and call it out, sorry. Especially since you posted in the Updates section asking "consoles tennogen when?" 7 minutes before you made this post here. So we both very well know that you are capable to find it out on your own.

The forums didn't miss you either, I suppose? Not sure what your remark really means, I'm not "the forums". Just because you don't like my response doesn't mean it represents every single person here. Kinda weird to act like it does.

Just now, (PSN)Deeceem said:

I just don't support lazy and call it out, sorry.

The forums didn't miss you either, I suppose? Not sure what your remark really means, I'm not "the forums". Just because you don't like my response doesn't mean it represents every single person here. Kinda weird to act like it does.

"I don't support lazy"

Clearly didn't read the post then. The only "lazy" here is you.

I asked a simple question and you responded like this. It's honestly so sad how many rude unhappy people there are on here.

Reported.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I haven't stayed up to date and can't find any info on the forums, and I'd rather not delete space to reinstall the game if I have no reason to.

Ty.

So far not yet if you mean 18? Or.. 19. Lost count. Either way no, it isn’t yet but it should be coming with the newest update (Arcana).

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

I just don't support lazy and call it out, sorry.

I took your comment as sassy rhetoric as I stated in the post that I did not see the info. Your comment came off especially condescending as this is a simple yes or no question, and if you didn't want to answer, you could've decided not to post like the other 25+ who's viewed this thread.

I can see how you may think I didn't look thoroughly, as I can see how that may have not been easily understood, so I apologize for my hostility.

Although, in the future, if you don't want to answer the question, please don't respond. It makes it easier for the both of us.

Archived