Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos bounties

ILViandanteSolitario

It's since the arcana deimos came out that I can't finish any bounty .. even if I manage to start them there is a bug for which the bounty phase does not start. Other times even worse, I complete vault t3 to start the new bounties and it freezes or never gives the bonus prize even though I have done all the sub quests .. all this is getting ridiculous considering all the time I am wasting.Did it just happen to me?

As always sorry for my bad english... have a nice grind!

same here...its almost impossible because many bugs(esc dont work, freezes, someone get tired and the host migration happens...its too much time to do normal iso and later the new bountie). I believe they will fix this putting the new bountie always availabe with mother or other npc. This system its very complicated, buggy and unplayable right now.

Wait for the hotfixes.

By now you should know that new content is always bugged.

I don't like to use this as an "exuces". But this is how it's been for years and this is how it's gonna be for years.

I specifically didn't rush to the game right when the update came out because of this.

55 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Wait for the hotfixes.

By now you should know that new content is always bugged.

I don't like to use this as an "exuces". But this is how it's been for years and this is how it's gonna be for years.

I specifically didn't rush to the game right when the update came out because of this.

Ok but I don't see why there should be problems with the basic bounties that have been around for months ... I also understand what you are saying but we can't even justify simply that they haven't been able to release a playable update ..especially when it comes to content already present in the game. IMHO

36 minutes ago, ILViandanteSolitario said:

Ok but I don't see why there should be problems with the basic bounties that have been around for months ... I also understand what you are saying but we can't even justify simply that they haven't been able to release a playable update ..especially when it comes to content already present in the game. IMHO

Nah this kinda S#&$ always happens. They release new stuff>old stuff breaks>they drop a fix>something else goes wrong>that gets fixed>but now everything else is bugged.

yeah. skip it till good fixes. often i dont see icons, in groups doors want open, people dont wanna skip iso bonus till t3 or just leave and dont wanna play new bounties... and much more.

i play new bounties mostly solo or with people from lfg. but even here we got strange bugs like "escape" dont work and we cant repeat new t3 bounty.

but there are new stuff like steel path dailies. at least this works 🖕

Archived