Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues on sending things to a second account

E7r0py

Question

I know there is a regulations that owning multiple account and interact in game is breaking the rules and might result in ban, but is it ok to send things to second account such as giving cosmetics and some primed set to a new account? Platinum in early game is pretty hard to get, and cosmetics usually require platinum to get them. 

I don't know is it a bannable offense to send things to another account that is not for getting extra limited resources(like platinum discount, sortie rewards, standing items).

3 answers to this question

Hi there @E7r0py^^
I will keep it short. I apologize if the following stuff sounds harsh, this is not my main intend:

No interaction between multiple accounts you created is allowed.
None. 0
So for example: Do not send/gift yourself stuff, do not trade stuff. (This includes cosmetics, boosters, prime parts, prime sets, etc.... It includes everything.) Do not be in the same Clan. Do not be in the same Alliance,......
You can create multiple accounts but they are not allowed to interact with each other.

So, to answer your questions:

vor 5 Stunden schrieb E7r0py:

but is it ok to send things to second account such as giving cosmetics and some primed set to a new account?

No, it is not ok.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb E7r0py:

I don't know is it a bannable offense to send things to another account that is not for getting extra limited resources(like platinum discount, sortie rewards, standing items).

It is a bannable offense and you/all your accounts will get banned for it.
Hope this clears things up a little bit! (Sorry if I did repeat myself btw😅) Stay on the safe-side and try to enjoy the game as much as possible :)

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

Edit: e.g. here 1 post about the same topic
unknown.png
(they can be found in the forums. It might take a little bit of research, buuuut those comments still exist^^)

if you have someone you can trust just get them to gift your new account the stuff then give them the plat. my brother used to do it to my new account back when i actually used it. also i'd directly gift reactors and catalysts and nothing happened so who knows. roll the dice. i did n nothing happened. this was like two years ago though :/ 

Archived