Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gladiator mods not working after using exalted weapon

wednesdaypotter

When using Baruuk I use the gladiator mods on my weapons to increase the critical chance of his exalted. Since the last update, when using the exalted weapon it will randomly ignore this effect for long periods of time and then it will work again. Worse though is that this persists even when not using his exalted; when you swap back to normal melee the combo counter will still be at 10x to 12x but none of the weeping wounds, gladiator, or blood rush effects apply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gladiator 11X is lost when desert wind itself gets combo counter, meaning you punched some1 with desert wind close range, or when you heavy attack with desert wind.

You can use melee guidance the aura so desert wind cannot get a combo counter to avoid losing G11X, but still you cannot heavy attack with desert wind if you want to keep G11X.

The best I've found so far is:

1, use melee guidance

2, stack combo duration (I run 44 seconds on my furax wraith) and attack speed on melee, quickly get gladiator to 11X

3, use naramon and put gladiator mods on helios weapon

This allows your desert wind to red-crit semi-permanently, without losing gladiator even when you punched some1 up close.

Archived