Dante Unbound: Known Issues Ɨ
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

FPS drops with Panthera Prime

HalcyonPaw

Hi!Ā šŸ˜„

Since the release of Panthera Prime using it has caused FPS drops, even down to 9 with nearly maxed graphics. This has nothing to do with my PC,Ā because FPS is otherwise constantly around 144. Here's the case: The more one fires with Panthera Prime (has multishot or like Mirage's Hall of Mirrors ability on) it causes game to lag heavily and makes it unplayable. Fire Rate does make a small difference, but it's more to the amount of projectiles flying and exploding across the enemies. I also tried this in different circumstances (missions, open-world etc.) and the same occurs.

The FPS drop also gets worseĀ if there's more people aroundĀ or more Panthera users. I even tried with a group of Mirage's with Hall of Mirrors on and with Panthera Primes and the lag was enormous. Hopefully there's some optimization or something similar to do with the drops / lag.

Ā 

Best regards,

HardenedPro (PC)

On 2020-11-22 at 12:46 PM, HardenedPro said:

Hi!Ā šŸ˜„

Since the release of Panthera Prime using it has caused FPS drops, even down to 9 with nearly maxed graphics. This has nothing to do with my PC,Ā because FPS is otherwise constantly around 144. Here's the case: The more one fires with Panthera Prime (has multishot or like Mirage's Hall of Mirrors ability on) it causes game to lag heavily and makes it unplayable. Fire Rate does make a small difference, but it's more to the amount of projectiles flying and exploding across the enemies. I also tried this in different circumstances (missions, open-world etc.) and the same occurs.

The FPS drop also gets worseĀ if there's more people aroundĀ or more Panthera users. I even tried with a group of Mirage's with Hall of Mirrors on and with Panthera Primes and the lag was enormous. Hopefully there's some optimization or something similar to do with the drops / lag.

Ā 

Best regards,

HardenedPro (PC)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! It looks like there are someĀ improvements that we can make to the Panthera Prime. We'll try to get this cleaned up in a timely manner.

Archived