General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Moa head clipping into neck

Zahraize

I noticed it too, and I think it only applies to the nychus head. Going to Legs to craft a new moa, the other heads seem to be fine.

Edit: Should also add that the moas are not in the right position when you load back into the orbiter.

Spoiler

85D764E87DFE56FF2E4167EC2676133AA3D849F7

Edited by Eklipse2k2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I wish they gave the Moas a little more love, the Nychus head neck issue isn't even the only texture issue and it bothers me how they just made the moa's and left them. Were they just an after thought? 

This has been an issue ever since the Deimos Arcana update released. I started a thread on it and have been bumping it monthly, though the issue has been around for over 8 months now. Hopefully it'll get fixed at some point. Until then, I can only keep bumping the thread monthly, and hope that they'll see it.

Link to the thread in question

On 2021-08-02 at 7:28 PM, Redpaws said:

This has been an issue ever since the Deimos Arcana update released. I started a thread on it and have been bumping it monthly, though the issue has been around for over 8 months now. Hopefully it'll get fixed at some point. Until then, I can only keep bumping the thread monthly, and hope that they'll see it.

Link to the thread in question

Yeah it's annoying to see the Nychus' obvious bug be left alone for so long.

• 1 month later...

It is now spooky month. 💀

...Which means another bump to the thread, as the issue remains unresolved.
Can only hope if I this thread keeps going for long enough, the issue might eventually be looked at.