Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JUGGERNAUT - Riding buddy ( Types, Abilities, How to get one and so much more) Take your time and give feedback! TY <3 DE if you have time read :p

niblo

Hello!

My name is Nick, i come from Slovenia and im part of warframe since it came out. Sorry for my english if its not gonna be correct  but im gonna try my best so you can atleast understand hehe .

So as i said im in Warfame for a long time. The idea that i want to share with you was in my mind ever since DE introduced us to Juggernauts and i had an idea in my head that i frogot to share back then. Now with Deimos: Arcana we were introduced to a new bounty with new Juggernaut.  Now i said to myself that im gonna take my time and share my idea, maybe you like it maybe you dont, maybe even DE will see it and think about it,  who knows. I would just like to ask you if you can also give feedback on my idea or just leave your reaction. Ty for taking your time.

NOW LETS GET INTO IT!

So my idea was that we would have Juggernauts to ride as a horse, but they would also come with ability, passive and their stats ( speed, how big they are, and what type they are . The type of Juggernaut would also determan their unique ability)

NOW LETS GO TROUGH SECTIONS OF THIS:

1 TYPES AND ABILITY
2 HOW TO USE THEM
3 WHERE/HOW WOULD WE OBTAIN THEM

TYPES AND ABILITY:

so as i said before there would be 3 Juggernauts to obtain:

a) BULK JUGGERNAUT:
-  Hude amount of HP and ARMOR (but it would move slower beacue of it)

Passive : every 10 seconds  Juggernaut bursts gass from his body, calming enemy and reducing their movement speed by 25% for 2.5sec)

Ability:  Juggernaut slams with his front legs to the ground, enemy units in front of him gets knocked down for 1 sec ( in addition, enemy gets reduced defenses for 25%, does not stack)

b) HUNGRY JUGGERNAUT:

- Small amount of HP , fast runer, can jump higher then warframe ( when he jumps you can control him in the air and use his ability)

- Passive: every 3 seconds Juggernaut gets hungry ( with middle mouse button you can click on the enemy, when juggernaut bites the enemy he makes it bleed, in addition he heals himself and warframe that is riding him for 100 hp , if enemy is below 25% HP , Juggernout will execute it and heal himself and warframe for 250 HP)

- Ability : stacks with passive, once Juggernaut  bit or executed ( Execute gives 2 stacks) the enemy his stack meter will grow, when stack meter has 5/10/15 stacks you can activate it. Juggernaut will spit acid from his mouth and burn enemy that are hit, more stacks used , bigger the damage.

c) MAGGOT JUGGERNAUT

- Medium size, medium HP and Armor, run speed stacks but gets slowed once its tired

- Pasive: every 2 sec maggot grows on Juggernaut ( max 10 maggots) each maggot buffs Juggernout ( speed, armor, hp, ability power)

- Ability: Juggernaut shoots his maggots from his body ( can be aimed) into the enemy, (the longer you hold ability more magots will be used),  when maggots hit the ground or the enemy they leave toxic gass , if enemy is hit they will spred it on to what they touch and if is on the floor it will deal double damage but wont transmit. Gass damage is corrosive + gass ( if hit with fire damage the gass will explode , enemy takes 4x the damage)

2 HOW TO USE THEM:

- Juggernauts will not be hard to use they will move with ( WASD), jump with ( SPACE), sprint with (SHIFT) and you can steer them with (MOUSE)
- On Juggernauts you will have saddle, you can customize the saddle and arm it before you go into the mission
- On Juggernauts you can only use BOW or SPEARGUN , if you dont have it equiped or dont want to use it unless if you are on Juggernaut you can equip weapon to Juggernaut saddle in the arsenal before you go int to the mission.
- Juggernaut saddle will also have space for loot and gear (yes it has orokin vacuum on it hehe :P )
- How to obtain Juggernout and its saddle will be explained soon, just read on or go tho the section where its described.
- Juggernaut will stay in your mission until it dies, when they die they will have 1minute and 30 sec cooldown before you can call it back.

- HOW DO I CALL MY JUGGERNAUT ?
- Juggernaut will be summoned with echolure 
- it will spawn when you call it and you will be eable to ride it
- using echolure doesnt mean you will have to get maiting sound or whatever, it is just a sound that tells him that you need him ( they will spawn the same way arcwhing deployer so dont worry)
- WHY ECHOLURE THEN?
- beacue you will be eable to customize and prepare all 3 Juggernauts in your arsenal and depending on the mission and the position you are in you will be eable to call whoever you want and change the during the mission.
- When you get down from Juggernaut they will stay on their spot for a minute but then they will retreat and deploy timer will go on 1minute ( if you want to change juggernaut during the mission you will have to wait 1 min also)

3 WHERE/HOW WOULD WE OBTAIN THEM

- You will have to enter Deimos and talk to SON, he is gonna tell you how to get Juggernaut and what you must to.
- First part of the quest you will have to get saddle. 
- Components for saddle are old orokin technology and leather
- You will obtain orokin technology from orokin vault ( 1000% quaranteed, you just have to run one tier 3 wault)
- And the leather will be obtained by new predatory animals on cetus, you will have to hunt them down beacue they are endangerig other animals.
AFTER YOU COLLECTED ALL COMPONENTS AND CRAFTED SADDLE ITS TIME FOR JUGGERNAUT HUNT!

- You will have to go to any larger cave on the Deimos and use echolure to call Juggernaut
- once Juggernaut will see you he will try to fight you
- you will be given Maggot sacks from SON , throwing them into the Juggernaut will calm them, but you must not damage it, if you damage Juggernaut they will never trust you.
- Once Juggernaut is calmed you put saddle on it and ride it for the 1st time.
- But bond between you and juggernout is not jet there, once you start riding him, he will resist.
- You will have to throw peralic pods in front of you so juggernaut will follow them... you are leading juggernout trough the map of deimos to the clif, there at the clif juggernaut will decide if he likes you or not, if he does your catch was succesful and you got yourself a bon between Juggernaut and Warframe, but if Juggernaut throws you off the saddle you failed.
- You only fail if you damaged him during the mission or if you let enemy damage him too much, and remember you have to protect him from the saddle , so no warframe abilites, only you and a bow against infested that wants to eat you and Juggernaut . NOW THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A BOND WITH GIANT INFESTED BEAST.
- While hunting for juggernaut spawn of its type will be random, you can allways abandon hunt and try again if you are aiming for only one type of Juggernaut.

WELL THATS IT, this is my idea of how to make Juggernauts into something more and potentialy fun, not broken but still efficient, and have their abilities for ether eterminate missions or camping missions, juggernauts bring you all styles of combat, so go on, dont just stand there , its time to take a ride tenno!

sorry for my messy article, ive never done thise before, but ty all for reading this!
have a nice day!

NIK

3 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's a good idea, don't get me wrong, but not something I imagine we'd get any time soon.

pet Juggernaut companions would be more plausible, and in reality I think I'd have preferred them over Helminth Chargers TBH.

Yes Please GIF by memecandy

Archived