Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

plz close answer found

(XBOX)x ARTaco x

Question

i need one more but it won't reset til tomorrow so can someone else host and pick theirs for it to count? or do i need to wait for tomorrow? haven't tried a taxi since i usually do 4 or 5 each day over two days. or are there any missions that will count but aren't part of the main syndicates? if anyone knows TIA if you can tell me

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

no need to get taxid to anything, the 10 syndicate missions is a weekly, so it will reappear after completing next weeks weeklys

if i don't plan on doing next weeks then yea i need. even if i didn't need, then i want. this answers nothing from op but thanks anyways

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)XxLeeRobsxX said:

You can do 10 in 1 day, you just need to have 4 syndicates with positive reputation

that's the only way to get ten in a day huh? 😭

they need to change the number on that for next nw or at least make bounties or other missions (that are technically syndicate missions since they award standing) count

3 hours ago, (XBOX)x ARTaco x said:

if i don't plan on doing next weeks then yea i need. even if i didn't need, then i want. this answers nothing from op but thanks anyways

that's the only way to get ten in a day huh? 😭

they need to change the number on that for next nw or at least make bounties or other missions (that are technically syndicate missions since they award standing) count

Or maybe just don't leave a weekly until the last day?

Archived