Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexifera is the latest in the long line of old lessons being unlearnt.

anarchy753

Remember why pharoma were added initially? It's because the odds of getting a "rare" animal were way too low, and finding them was basically just for fun anyway, filling your codex or getting some standing, but there was no reason for them to be insane RNG.

Remember the Deimos Arcana patch (I know, it was a long time ago, hard to remember lessons taught back then) when many of the conservation targets had an increase to how many spawn because hunting down one at a time was miserable?

Remember the endless complaints about Deimos conservation targets being a single pixel of orange on a massive orange landscape?

DE don't.

Because alongside those changes we get the Nexifera. Nexifera is a miniscule animal that spawns stuck on ceilings, (juuuuuust high enough to avoid Enemy Radar most of the time) it is almost impossible to spot through the tranq rifle's scan.

It spawns one at a time, never any variation or chance for multiple encounters.

And best of all, for no reason it doesn't have trails to follow, it only spawns randomly in the environment, amongst the competing spawns of hundreds of Vizier Predasites that nobody wants to see or deal with. That means no pharomas to get to see the rare species.

So go forth Tenno, enjoy aimlessly walking in circles in caves for 10+ hours in the hopes of filling your codex, because the Scarlet Nexifera just flat out will not spawn.

NXGDwDP.png

tIu6d9J.png

fD5Tnac.png

(And that's after I've been spite murdering Amethyst ones for several hours.)

hace 15 horas, anarchy753 dijo:

So go forth Tenno, enjoy aimlessly walking in circles in caves for 10+ hours in the hopes of filling your codex, because the Scarlet Nexifera just flat out will not spawn.

Hard pass from me DE , if i don't need for crafting i'll spray and pray at anything moving.

DE only listens to Twitter and youtube... most of the feedback threads go by unred or ignored(<- my bet is on this one)

Deimos is a grind fest because they need to show the investor player engagement... and the grandmother magic cristal is armed robbery 

16 hours ago, anarchy753 said:

Remember why pharoma were added initially? It's because the odds of getting a "rare" animal were way too low, and finding them was basically just for fun anyway, filling your codex or getting some standing, but there was no reason for them to be insane RNG.

Remember the Deimos Arcana patch (I know, it was a long time ago, hard to remember lessons taught back then) when many of the conservation targets had an increase to how many spawn because hunting down one at a time was miserable?

Remember the endless complaints about Deimos conservation targets being a single pixel of orange on a massive orange landscape?

DE don't.

Because alongside those changes we get the Nexifera. Nexifera is a miniscule animal that spawns stuck on ceilings, (juuuuuust high enough to avoid Enemy Radar most of the time) it is almost impossible to spot through the tranq rifle's scan.

It spawns one at a time, never any variation or chance for multiple encounters.

And best of all, for no reason it doesn't have trails to follow, it only spawns randomly in the environment, amongst the competing spawns of hundreds of Vizier Predasites that nobody wants to see or deal with. That means no pharomas to get to see the rare species.

NXGDwDP.png

tIu6d9J.png

fD5Tnac.png

(And that's after I've been spite murdering Amethyst ones for several hours.)

Oh boy more super rare conservation animals, can't wait!

i saw one of these today, like as soon as i entered the drift.

i shot it with my tranq gun like 27 times and it never went to sleep so i murdered it.

i seriously HATE conservation. as far as im concerned the fact that were forced to do it to access content is a gigantic middle finger to the players. its worse than fishing by country mile and fishing can go die.

conservation is tedious, boring, mind numbingly dull, its slow, with purposely terrible mechanics and next to zero rewards...and its buggy as hell on top of all that.

on the rare occasion i take time out to do it, because i need something, by the time my hunting session is over, im actually angry that the game makes me do it, and i generally have to take 2 or 3 days off from warframe altogether just because i feel cheated out of my time and im so annoyed.

so, congrats de...your forced time sink is reaping negative numbers from me. for every hour i have to strain my eyes looking for tiny specs of light through pointlessly blinking hud graphics, and drive myself crazy listening to that faint barely audible incessant beeping that never changes or does anything to indicate a direction or distance....i take 2 entire days off from your game.

please do tell me the lore that explains how a mining tool can show me exact distances and directions and points on the map for inanimate metals and gems buried in stone walls and dirt....but the tranq gun cant even manage a "youre getting warmer" from a living creature thats actively walking around....but it still knows enough to beep at me non stop....and it has x-ray vision through mountain sides and giant boulders.

theres no reasonable reason why we cant get the tranq gun to offer some more useful information like general direction to look in and distances.

On 2020-11-23 at 1:41 AM, anarchy753 said:

DE don't.

Look for the cryptilex and the bright neon green spots on the ground in caves. They'll come down to try and smash the bugs or you if you run across the green spot. Sure I want the tranq gun to have the same sound and directional things the mining tools have, but those spots stick out like a sore thumb among all the orange, red, brown, and purple.

As for actually capturing them, when they have come down after the bugs or you, then shoot your tranq at the top part where the cord attaches to detach them. Shooting them from below on their hard spiny bottom does nothing.

Archived