Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Mute Characters

TehGrief

This would be a massive rabbit hole, a slider for every character since everyone has their characters they like and dislike. Nora, Ordis and Lotus are everywhere and thus affect a lot more of your playtime. Otak stuck to one planet and can be skipped by going into the nightwave menu(overriding in mission dialog with NW dialog).

More options the better, but this might be distracting resources. If this were to be implemented the options screen would need a bit of a clean up. Perhaps a separate options tab. 

If DE would like to make some money off this they can do it similar to UI customization and add mission control voice packs. These voice packs would allow removal of all side characters. They would most likely be quite a bit more simplified, since all missions would have to be accounted for for each pack.

16 minutes ago, 60framespersecond said:

I would rather have an option that auto-skips all the chatter between bounty stages. There is the NW trick, but that one is pretty clunky.

Edit: And by auto-skip I mean to immediately start the follow-up stage. Not introduce some arbitrary hidden timer.

Agreed, was this even a problem in other openworlds or mainly Deimos? It might just be that the dialog is way too long between each stage.

8 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

If DE would like to make some money off this they can do it similar to UI customization and add mission control voice packs. These voice packs would allow removal of all side characters. They would most likely be quite a bit more simplified, since all missions would have to be accounted for for each pack.

I'm sold; I would pay money to not have to listen to Otak. 

Archived