Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

November Warframe x Prime Gaming: Account Relink

[DE]CoreyOnline

Tenno,

Did you claim this in-game content? If you claimed this item but are unable to find it in your inventory, please relink your Warframe account to Prime Gaming here!

Why did this happen: in this case, some ongoing improvements coming to Prime Gaming slightly changed the way Warframe talks to Twitch. Relinking fixes this and will allow you to enjoy your free items! 

Just now, MenoSubZero said:

i do this and a conitinue having the same problem

i even create a new amazon acount to get it and no matter what i can get it in my inventory

You wont get a notification like the previous times, the items been directly delivered to my inventory without notice.

What fixed it for me (and I don't know what did it, but if one mentioned optioned hasn't worked for you, try the others):

I tried un-linking my Twitch account from Warframe in Twitch's settings and then re-linking, because the item redemption didn't work last I tried it (through the link provided here and via Twitch's Prime Gaming Loot drop down menu). I followed every step in #14 on the FaQ section on the Warframe Twitch link page and some.
I've tried to link while:
1. either already logged in on the Warframe site or not
2. with either Twitch or Warframe only still linked to the other site/account, and
3. without either linked.
I was just getting the same loot page with the prompt to link my account every time I tried to re-link. I checked in-game but saw nothing. When I logged out and back in, the Vayas items were there. Re-starting the game after all those attempts, despite the Twitch loot page still having the "link account" prompt, worked.

1 hour ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno,

Did you claim this in-game content? If you claimed this item but are unable to find it in your inventory, please relink your Warframe account to Prime Gaming here!

Why did this happen: in this case, some ongoing improvements coming to Prime Gaming slightly changed the way Warframe talks to Twitch. Relinking fixes this and will allow you to enjoy your free items! 

I noticed that this is the last prime gaming drop. Is that true for just this year, or was the prime gaming thing designed to be temporary?

Wow after seeing this I decided to check if i go mine as well... Good thing i did... seems even tho it said i had claimed it.. I didn't have it> So i went thru the process one more time

Now as far as my account being linked. It fine outside of the DE/twich fiasco on the one off drops from watching community streams i been getting every drop so that isn't the problem

But going back and looking for the items i claimed on prime gaming..

i see i claimed but never received The infested power pack..

Rip maybe one day DE or Twich, whom ever is at fault here, will get there a pro to handle these thing so they don't happen ever drop or prime claim event

If you still have trouble trying to relink your Twitch account, remember that disconnecting the Warframe connection from your Twitch account isn't good enough. Go to www.warframe.com/user and there should be a Twitch Sync option at the bottom of the user info page. If it can't detect sync status, unlink and relink from here. Then you should be good to go.

15 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno,

I followed the link you provided here, and the "link accounts" button on the Twitch Prime page.  Neither works.  I have not received the Operator items.  (I did login and check at the Operator Appearance loadout, since several people reported that the in-game email is also screwed up.)

14 minutes ago, (NSW)AurenTheLucario said:

I play on Nintendo Switch, and I can’t get it in my inventory at all. I tried unlinking and relinking my twitch, and reloging.....still no operatpr cosmetics even though it says ‘Claimed’

So! If folks are still having trouble, the secret may be that you must unlink from both sides, not just warframe.com and not just Twitch Prime. Both Twitch domain and Warframe domain need to be unlinked then relinked. 

If after that you're still having no luck, you'll want to open a support ticket and the team may be able to help! They are truly the masterminds when it comes to busting these cases!

I can confirm that unlinking from both Twitch (Prime Gaming) AND Warframe.com, then relinking solved it for me.

I'd opened a support ticket and these were the recommended steps to follow:

1. Unlink your Twitch account and Warframe account via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action

2. Disconnect Warframe from your Twitch account via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"

3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe accounts following the instructions on https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/warframe

4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user

After that, the items were in my inventory the next time I logged in to the game. Nothing in the Inbox saying the items had been added, they were just there and ready to use.

The previous Prime loot from Twitch was never an issue and I still receive the drops from watching the "Working From Home Community Streams". For some reason, this Vayas loot was the only problematic one.

18 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

So! If folks are still having trouble, the secret may be that you must unlink from both sides, not just warframe.com and not just Twitch Prime. Both Twitch domain and Warframe domain need to be unlinked then relinked.

Mine worked after unlinking both sides, though i didnt get the email notification i normally do.

On 2020-11-23 at 8:25 PM, MenoSubZero said:

i do this and a conitinue having the same problem

i even create a new amazon acount to get it and no matter what i can get it in my inventory

yeah me 2 .... and DE left me hanging for 5 days and ignored my first ticket , great service.......

Archived