Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Bugs: Akarius and Glaive

Zheltrick

I recently started leveling up the Akarius while also leveling Volt Prime. I noticed that Akarius, when fired with Volt's Electric Shield (both stationary and while holding it), there is an explosion and stagger animation each time I shoot it. Akarius is unmodded with no multishot or damage buffs so I am confused as to why Volt's shield is trigger the burst. I tested Staticor with Volt's shield as well, since it causes a radiation explosion on contact, and found that Staticor does not trigger when hitting his shield. So, why does Akarius explosion trigger when hitting Volt's Electric Shield and not other explosive secondaries?

Also, noticing a bug with Glaive Prime, and possibly other glaives. When in the Simulacrum, my power throw explosion button for Glaive Prime is E, while my melee key (for holding power throw as well) is middle mouse. When I throw Glaive Prime I have to detonate it with a different key than the melee button, but when in a mission the detonation key is the same as the melee button. I don't know why there would be difference between Simulacrum and Mission key bindings.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with the Akarius launchers is that they don't have the safe distance that the rockets need to travel until their detonation. If you want you can try this by simply aiming at your feet, you'll see how the explosion will knock you over even without any abilities active.

• 1 month later...

Archived