Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3

[DE]Megan

Weird.

I don't see "overhauled entire riven system, including the abysmal .5 disposition on newer weapons that everyone clearly hates" in the notes.

Also, unless you add a "spin to win" CC mechanic to Bonewidow's 4 ability, the mech will continue to be redundant.

Lastly, please give higher level players their own sortie. 6k in kuva and 4k in endo just isn't cutting it anymore.

Ty

Changes to Volatile Quick Return are a bit disappointing.

It's in line with previous changes to melee range from a % to a flat value, the consistency is a good thing. I believe, if im not mistaken, that these glaive mods where quite old even though they are just recently released, in that case its understandable that this detail might have gone under the radar a bit.

+4 would have been good imo.

Please please please add some updates for the Tranq rifle! Now that there's an animal that has no lure we're pretty much just forced to pixel hunt an orange blinking highlight on a mostly orange background and it's horrible, not at all relaxing like animal hunting usually is. It'd be great if there were updates that could show what direction the animal is or making it appear on the minimap similar how the mining tool functions!

These are "meh at best" fixes and all, but...

Since this probably hasn't been said enough, it would be nice to access the new bounties instantly without having to do 1/2/3 Isolation Vaults for EVERY SINGLE instance. It should at least take at most a singular instance of doing the three Isolation Vaults, and then every instance afterwards you can start with the new vault bounties.

3 minutes ago, Dracnoss said:

These are "meh at best" fixes and all, but...

Since this probably hasn't been said enough, it would be nice to access the new bounties instantly without having to do 1/2/3 Isolation Vaults for EVERY SINGLE instance. It should at least take at most a singular instance of doing the three Isolation Vaults, and then every instance afterwards you can start with the new vault bounties.

No no. Your required to grind your soul into dust before your allowed to have a little bit of fun. It's written in the hidden area of the ToS.

Aaaaand glaive explosion range nerfed. Most glaives have more than 3 explosion radius which means +3 is less than 100%. It would be better if it was +4.5/5 so as to benefit Glaive more than Xoris. But now it's a nerf to both lmao. Still mad about khora btw 😘

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfixed on Friday:

Why can't there be a script?

If the infested K-Drive races are even the right ones for the day, for the parts... they're often frustratingly buggy with markers not registering.

Huge shame that Deconstructor can't use those mods too. Even if no exploding, it's not like they hurt anything being on there (and gave the option to remove punch through if wanted)

Host migrations have been really rough since the Arcana update. Not sure if players lose connection or crash but it seems to happen in almost every other mission. This is really infuriating with vault runs as you can lose all progress on a disconnect and will lose all affinity. That is really terrible for Necramechs as they can be only leveled in the open world and the frequent host migrations make it a painful experience.

Kinda sucks that all my Kitgun XP got reset in the Mastery breakdown, as well as all my Amp XP. Maybe they could've just retained the highest XP gained and Kills stat from among the duplicates. It's just really off putting to me seeing 30M+ XP on my Catchmoon go to 600k.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed [HC] line when picking up the Fluid Sac in the Infested Research Bounty.

• Fixed text filepath showing for Medals.

Megan, could you please input the patch notes so that every line is not a new paragraph as Rebecca does in her patch notes? The forum engine renders every new paragraph with large space between the lines and it makes the text harder to parse by looking thorugh.
Pressing Enter results in a new line and a new paragraph, Shift+Enter just breaks the line but does not create a new paragraph.

Using Shift+Enter after list elements results in patch notes that look like Rebecca's:

I would very much appreciate you guys letting us use our Warframe buffs on our Necramechs (Wisp's Motes, Octavia's Jams, Protea's Shield Grenades, etc) Without buffs, the Necramechs are always going to be weaker than the itty bitty Warframes that can be buffed.

I would also VERY much like to be able to use the Necramechs in normal missions, the sooner the better because I'm starting to hate Deimos after playing it hours on end just to level up my Necramech multiple times.

good job, good updates here, thank you about the hard work, but...
the following new Deimos Challenges still not working!!! :(

Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.

several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.
I just hope that despite not tagging challenges as complete it still records them somewhere so that we don't need to chase that 100 pods after being done with Deimos some time in the future.

I would also like to complement, saying that many old bugs still remain unsolved...
the more new contents appears, the more bugs will appear as well and it will be more difficult to solve the old ones, too!!!  :(

1 hour ago, 200BadlySpentPlatinum said:

to hell with khora... i have glaives as my fav weapon since ever and just when it went to meta tier, they do that! shouldn't i be this pissed? tons of broken S#&$ in the game and "oh noooo this is too op!!!"

You been playing since 2015 are surprised at how things work? Dude... it is the same cycle over and over. You can't be pissed at the sun for rising...

Archived