Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Volatile Quick Return +100% Blast Radius to +3 Blast Radius

• Multiplicative radius increase was increasing Glaives with a high base radius to higher than intended ranges.

This is overnerf. Most of glaives have base radius around 5m, so changing to +3 Blast Radius is straight nerf to not only Xoris which has a high base radius but also rest of others. 

I guess 5m is the best to balance their radius. 

I am unable to complete the Protea final boss quest as after she's depleted of all of her health she freezes up with invincible health and shields. The ghosts keep spawning and she sits there, indefinitely. Using the Xoris doesn't seem to change her state. Leaving the area didn't help. There was seemingly no way to leave the 'boss zone'.

45 minutes ago, Rotmaster said:

The infested K-Drive pieces;

Reactor: Gristlebuck

Nose: Nodulite

Jet: Steeba

still do not appear in foundry to be crafted

You have to complete the races again if you have the broken blueprints. This was explained in the previous hotfix. If newly acquired blueprints are not appearing in the foundry then you may want to submit a bug report.

Personally I have had no issue reoptaining the blueprints after the hotfix.

Note: Do not craft and pull blueprints until you get one of each since it appears you can only be rewarded blueprints if you do not have any in your inventory (the old erroneous blueprints do not seem to affect this)

Looting loot while using a Necramech cause some loot to disappear since this hotfix, THIS is NOT FINE.

This also affect Conservation Tag.

This is not something that was happening before the hotfix.

Also, Bonewidow have a lot of soft lock since this hotfix.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3

Changes:

• Separated Kitguns from the Primary/Secondary weapons in the Mastery breakdown into its own category.

• Kitguns moved from Secondary to Primary in Mastery breakdown in Deimos: Arcana -- since this might cause some confusion we decided to just have Kitgun Weapons in the Mastery breakdown. This also makes it clear you don't double dip!

Ok, but there are still a few minor problems in the UI

• when looking at my My profile/Equipment/Used secondary, Mara Detron is now #1 instead of the Catchmoon. So did these changes reset their usage too? Because now both primary and secondary Catchmoon usage is set to "0"
  • Since last patch, my most "used" amp is the Mote amp 😆. Rahn used to own that spot
  • Both Necramechs is still counted as a WF 74/76
  • still at My Profile, there is no grayed out pic of the new K-Drive indicated only by numbers 10/11

On Bone Widow

• there is consistency in using Ironbride now. But when a fight needs quick switching with Archgun / Shield, there is still a chance for #4 to lock up again and not be deployed unless I transfer out and then back again with my operator to reset it
  • hover switch is good, with a proper set up it can be satisfying to look down and rain fire from above
  • there is a sense of brutality and satisfaction when swinging the Ironbride and slicing up enemies now that I can appreciate it more. There are odd angles when you are hitting things up close especially taller targets like Jugulus but tolerable
  • it is still hard to use #1 because of its picky grab animation

24 minutes ago, Bathynomus said:

No fun allowed. Good day, SIR!

Someone here stopped enjoying game.

Your anti-nerf salt only served to make you hate a game that you bought in closed beta. Thank you for playing - now find a game that you actually like and leave DE alone.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the actual base Blueprint for the new Arum Spinosa and Sporothrix not being in Rotation A of Deimos: Arcana Bounties. Arum Spinosa Blueprint is now in Rotation A at 18%, with Sporothrix Blueprint in Rotation A at 21%. 

Does this mean you dropped the arcane drop rate %'s? This is important because as it stands the t3 bounty is only slightly better for farming the arcanes and if you cram more stuff in the bounty this could change easily. I guess what I'm really asking is can you update the PC drop tables to reflect this change?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Separated Kitguns from the Primary/Secondary weapons in the Mastery breakdown into its own category.

• Kitguns moved from Secondary to Primary in Mastery breakdown in Deimos: Arcana -- since this might cause some confusion we decided to just have Kitgun Weapons in the Mastery breakdown. This also makes it clear you don't double dip!

good. when i first came back i didnt realize you couldnt double dip. i figured i was supposed to master it twice which i found irritating. good to know that wasnt a thing. i appreciate the clarity.   that being said..... they arent ACTUALLY in their own category for me. still in with primary/secondary.   good idea tho.

2 hours ago, Choralone42 said:

Mining is STILL not working correctly... FFS DE fix this!!! It makes it much harder to locate mining veins, especially on Deimos.

Wp7oHLj.jpg

this is a problem we have since we got mining back on the plains - it only got worse in the valis and even more so in the drift now... DE should check up EVERY point a mining node can occure, for they are only 'random' in that they are not all appear in one session - the places are fixed though and can be checked upon accessability (i even though of doing several test runs on this problem myself, but then thought: why the hell should i bother with it?)... DE can do this fairly easy though by going through one possible node after the other and check if they aren't under some layers or rocks - sometimes the points are accessable even though one can't see them, but even that shouldn't happen since it makes the mining-minigame pointless (meaning by just criss-crossing the area of the node with the laser to activate the covered 'hotspots' and getting the lowest amount out of it).

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Deconstructor can no longer equip Volatile Quick Return and Volatile Rebound.

• Deconstructor projectiles do not have any explosive properties so the Mods did nothing.

Even if it did not add anything, Volatile Quick Return costs less capacity to have equipped than Quick Return. Is that not enough of a reason to keep it?

i just applied a forma to my necramech (which already had 5 forma) to hopefully fix my profile showing the necramech as unused or yet to be obtained, and it lost a bunch of mod capacity- it now says it has a mod capacity of 58, which is correct for my mastery level but not correct considering it already has 5 forma on it which each should have allowed more levels? i mean applying the forma removed 3+ mods that previously fit in the build.. lol

3 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

They are glitched out, and rather than running a script to fix it you gotta do the races again. Sorry mates

I was only able to build the feverspine.. the rest aren't available in the foundry 

I think I'll wait for a fix ;)

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Volatile Quick Return +100% Blast Radius to +3 Blast Radius

• Multiplicative radius increase was increasing Glaives with a high base radius to higher than intended ranges.

No, because all glaives had over a 4 meter range on their charged heavy throw. So this is a nerf to all of them, the Xoris was just nerfed more.

i just threw a spear at some pustulite pickups and my frame is now completely glitched out and unable to move, use any ability/operator, throw the spear they're stuck holding, change weapon, open the gear wheel or anything at all of that nature. can still hit g to mark things, right click does the spear readying animation, esc opens the menu normally, but i am flat out unable to continue playing. could we perhaps update /unstuck to include cancel any animation the game thinks we're in the middle of or something to address this? <3

I just had a glitch doing the Polyp-Hog Juggernaut Arcana Bounty where the Juggernaut just stopped in one place and didn't do anything.  I left squad, triggering a host migration for my friends who were with me.  Their Juggernaut began behaving properly, while mine did not.  Can you guys focus on fixing all the issues with the game before releasing any more new content, please?

Archived