Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3

So, the bonewidow mech is still pulling out an air sword when casting 4th ability 99% of the time and now, the hover does not function at all.

BONEWIDOW????  HELLOOOO? BRAND NEW MECH!!??? NOT A PRIORITY??

I LOVE THIS GAME....PLEASE....  

• Like 2
9 hours ago, RHDecnet said:

Ive got 8 formas in my Voidrig and its as much lvl 40 as it can be.. And for some reason the latest patch just wiped the mr-progress for the Voidrig in the codex.. I will not, and shall not put another forma into that Necramech.. Please fix this as im currently on my 5:th forma on Bonewidow and only EHRMAGEHRD knows what happens when the third Necramech arrives.. Reforma all of them again? Fawk no.. 

Let me just say that if we are losing mastery because of this error on DE's end, and we are forced to still deal with how buggy necramech has been that we do not desire compensation but for things to just be corrected and made fair. Please, give us the mastery for the Voidrig and give bonewidow the buff it needs. If were were to look at the flow of a battle or skirmish, the amount of time it takes for a sword to get in range of a crossbow has always been the downside of the sword. Not only that, melee archwing mods do not give the power necessary to put Bonewidow on any remotely close playing field as Voidrig. In all honesty, Bonewidow's abilities are extremely lack luster, slow, too expensive for their output, or buggy to even be comparable to Voidrig. I still stand with my old opinion that Bonewidow should have been delayed. Already people are just disappointed. Bonewidow doesnt output anywhere near the damage voidrig can, its defensive abilities are depressing, and its other 2 abilities dont do anything. Glossing over the poor exalted weapon that is anything but bad, Bonewidow doesnt come with a single polarity. In comparison, Voidrig as 2 or 3 formas i believe to start, then you need (sadly) several more but the cost of Bonewidow in terms of forma will triple that of Voidrig. Seeing as weapons require forma to build and then forma to polarize and some need forma to master, you see less time having fun with the gear and more time grumbling about forma from relics forma packs and soon no one wants to touch Bonewidow. 
As sad as it may sound, I do not want to touch Bonewidow. I'd let it rust in my foundry before I pull it out just to be disappointed like everyone else. Make the necessary fixes otherwise people wont care whether they become usable in normal missions. Frankly, seeing how things have gone with railjack I doubt i'll see a necramech in a regular mission and what about all the stuff "promised" with railjack? are we going to get any of that? No? You said missions wouldnt be just destroy the thing and such but look, every mission is blow this up, shoot that thing, go here and destroy stuff. Do not make promises you cannot keep or say things you will never fulfill. Receive the feedback and put out something people will be excited and joyful over. 
Criticize me all you like but when word of Deimos Arcana was going to be a thing, I didn't see anybody excited for it at all.

Fishing seems to be broken in the Cambion Drift - apart from the ambient spawns, fish don't seem to be spawning in hotspots. This is making it incredibly difficult to collect the Biotic Filter's needed to craft Bonewidow.

Also tried out the K-drive races from Grandmother. Not impressed. Some of the waypoints are so far apart that its incredibly easy to fail the race if you stuff up just one. Can you get Roky to give Grandmother a call and give her a few hints on how to design a K-drive race? The Orb Vallis races are rather forgiving if you make a mistake, and still allow you to complete the race unless its an truly epic fail. Deimos will fail you if you fail to make a foot high jump.

So, when Steel Path was out, i'we done deep dive in Khora's mechanics and abilities, and found out:-"Whoa! This is actually good, strong and useful warframe." and surely after she became my semi-main. Until then, when i got random Khora in the team, i thought:-"Uhh, here we go, another annoying AF Khora, with her annoying AF strangledome.", because it seem s most players(at least most of many-many which i've met) do not even know about her full potential. They think it's enough to put in "Pilfering Strangledome" for loots, place "The Dome" ind just idly sit there and wait until they die, which is not only tanking forever even at just level 60 enemies, but also adds this (pardon my screaming) ANNOYING AF effect of CONSTANTLY SPINNING ENEMIES NEAR THE JOINTS OF THE DOME, which makes possibility of killing those enemies with your weapons take A LOT MORE effort than you need to, since you can't properly aim at them.

So until my Khora research, it happens i'we mostly met unenlightened Khora players, which made my perception of this warframe as bad experience. And now with adding Line of Sight to her Whipclaw you soft-locking me in that annoying af Srangledome state. It was already finicky to hit targets inside of the dome, since for some reason, when you inside you are needed to hit targets with Whipclaw directly pinpoint on your crosshair (spinning enemies again), and now i almost can't do it from the outside.

Line of Sight system in current state is really, REALLY bad, and needs a lot of improvement. Every time i use Hildryn's Aegis Storm there's enemies that are unaffected by it, i even move the camera around to see from all the angles - is there anything obstructing line of sight, BUT NO, every part of the warframe has clear line of sight of every part of the enemy. Every time i use Ember's Fire Blast, there's enemies completely unaffected by it, even if they standing as far as (pardon again) FOUR METERS AT THE SAME HEIGHT LEVEL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO OBSTACLES.

I'm sorry for this rant. I understand that we "live in interesting times" and i and many of us players appreciate your hard work, but some things you do, with combination of things you don't do can make us boil in frustration until burning out. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Could it might be possible to make the new vault bounties accessible without the need of doing the "old" ones?

Wait so this:

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Isolation Vaults not being replayable from Mother after returning to the Necralisk.

isn't fix for that problem/bug?

EDIT:

Edited by quxier
Xaku, the disarmer
13 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for the fixes
unknown.png

Could it might be possible to make the new vault bounties accessible without the need of doing the "old" ones?
This series of bounties are kinda long and even if you skip some to do just specific vaults, you'll still need to do the "old" ones

Right. It's very bad to do everytime same thing to get to the new missions. If a crash occur you lose all progress and have to do another time the vaults to arrive to new bounties. For now i wait new updates.

13 hours ago, DARKYPANTHER said:

Please, metallics on accent for Baurahn Prime ephemera... I'm not the only one who wants it

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1233057-baurahn-ephemera-feedback/

dude i would rather they fix velorum prime sigil first. since they added double colours for energy it has not had its old double energy on the protal effect. it used to be colourable so that your portal had 2 different colours in it, one being the sigil colour, the other being the warframe energy colour and then you had your metal which was your warframe accent.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Bonewidow’s Exalted Ironbride behaving poorly on Clients (i.e not appearing). 

•  

please fix the clunkyness of the ground slam too, i get stuck in a very slow animation after a ground slam.

also the attack speed is very un enjoyable... hoping for more fluid combo as well.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, OnceADrog said:

Still no fix for necramech affinity being wiped out on host migration.

Also, Bonewidow uses an archweapon slot. Rather than a vehicle slot...

Are you kidding me? after all these months we have the same problem with loss of affinity..... They released a second Necramech and we still have to deal with these bugs.

How it this possible? It's bad enough that I have to deal with people leaching in afk mode, but also gotta lose my progress because of host migrations?

• Like 1

*Sigh* Still no fix for infested k-drive parts - i know that little few people actually give a damn about k-drive in general, due to its irrelevancy compared to archwings - doesn't mean that you shouldn't fix,what you made.Still no missing parts revarded,no matter how many times I attempted to race theese nodes.But it gived me just the part,that i already crafted long ago.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed self damage from Orvius charged projectile.

nice, meanwhile Kuva Ayanga is fine and as intended when it comes to self damage and suicide.

I do not like removal of self damage but at least make it consistent?

22 minutes ago, ShizMaraz said:

*Sigh* Still no fix for infested k-drive parts - i know that little few people actually give a damn about k-drive in general, due to its irrelevancy compared to archwings - doesn't mean that you shouldn't fix,what you made.Still no missing parts revarded,no matter how many times I attempted to race theese nodes.But it gived me just the part,that i already crafted long ago.

K-Drive issue was fixed, u have to re-do the 4 races that reward the blueprints.  I am not 100% but u may need to sell the broken blueprints 1st.

6 минут назад, Terminalz сказал:

K-Drive issue was fixed, u have to re-do the 4 races that reward the blueprints.  I am not 100% but u may need to sell the broken blueprints 1st.

That's the point - I did,the moment first fix was up - nothing changed.I am revarded with only 3 parts - still can't recieve the 4th,no matter how many times i race all of the nodes in C.D.It keeps revarding me with the parts that i crafted,each of them once - but not the missing part.

2 minutes ago, ShizMaraz said:

That's the point - I did,the moment first fix was up - nothing changed.I am revarded with only 3 parts - still can't recieve the 4th,no matter how many times i race all of the nodes in C.D.It keeps revarding me with the parts that i crafted,each of them once - but not the missing part.

Which part are you missing?  They drop from specific races, the top 3 races in Cambion drop a BP each and the bottom middle race drops one.

Только что, Terminalz сказал:

Which part are you missing?  They drop from specific races, the top 3 races in Cambion drop a BP each and the bottom middle race drops one.

I raced all of the possible nodes,even those that shuffles daily.I have Feverspine,Gristlebuck and Steeba.Thing is - when the Arcana just released - i had the same issue of being revarded only 3 parts - but back then i didn't get Feverspine,but had the part i missing now.