Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.3

[DE]Megan

2 минуты назад, Terminalz сказал:

So you need Nodulite, which is rewarded by completing the top middle race :)

But i just did it - twice.All of nodes multiple times each day since the first fix.I don't know what is the problem here exactly.

Well I was in the same boat btw, I did the races, day one, found out I needed to redo them, and when I found out Nodulite race wasn't available, but I got the other 3 parts, waited till day 3 and Nodulite race wasn't up still so I just used a part from Fortuna instead, u only get MR from the main part anyway, and its not like I use KDrives a lot lol  

I don't understand why the heck we had to redo the races anyway, why couldn't they just fix the broken Blueprints? Oh wait, its DE.

Il y a 2 heures, Grimm a dit :

dude i would rather they fix velorum prime sigil first. since they added double colours for energy it has not had its old double energy on the protal effect. it used to be colourable so that your portal had 2 different colours in it, one being the sigil colour, the other being the warframe energy colour and then you had your metal which was your warframe accent.

there are lots of cosmetics on which 2nd energy is bugged, and it is for the community to grumble until it gets properly done... Could feel exhausting sometimes to have to ask everytime... DE is less listening to the community than when I started playing in 2013

Il y a 17 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Changed the default Necramech ramming and hovering controller bindings to crouch for ramming, and aim for hovering. 

• Player feedback provided insight that pressing and holding hover with the controller removed the ability to aim with the right stick. This issue made air combat difficult on controllers and restricted Necramech gameplay to be on the ground. Please let us know how this change feels!

now it feels completly broken on keyboard 
      - it removes the ability to aim while hovering and feel very bad, it was great and instinctive to hold space to keep flying

Polyp Juggernaut is bugging out quite a bit!

Gets frozen on some spot and refuse to move. We resetted the bounty and tried again, got stuck in same exact spot and refused to move. We resetted again and go this mission again and we left.

Eastern-most vault this time, T3.

Pets 2.0 was supposed to release back in March, any updates on this?
why we dont have a juggernaut skin for pets yet? 
robot spider pets when? when the next orb releases would be really cool just saying.
can we have a option to disable pets from dying but doing so they cant attack? so we get a pet and the damn "universal vaccum" without the need to use a undead Cat because how weak pets are... 

1 hour ago, Yank31 said:

Polyp Juggernaut is bugging out quite a bit!

Gets frozen on some spot and refuse to move. We resetted the bounty and tried again, got stuck in same exact spot and refused to move. We resetted again and go this mission again and we left.

Eastern-most vault this time, T3.

We have fixes coming for the Polyp Juggernaut in the next Hotfix. Thank you for the reports!

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the default Necramech ramming and hovering controller bindings to crouch for ramming, and aim for hovering. 

• Player feedback provided insight that pressing and holding hover with the controller removed the ability to aim with the right stick. This issue made air combat difficult on controllers and restricted Necramech gameplay to be on the ground. Please let us know how this change feels!

Seems like this has also applied to Mouse/Keyboard. On the one hand, it lines up with Aimgliding, on the other I'd kinda gotten used to holding space to hover.

Archived