General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

[FIXED] Absolutely BROKEN Dojo Rename Transporter Bug - Do not rename your transporter (And how to fix the transporter included)

ArtyMcParty

UPDATE: This seems to have been completely fixed thus far as of Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.5 thank you DE

Reddit post: 

Megathread post: 

Don't rename your transporters at the moment or this will happen to you, after renaming it, it went so far out of bounds that I am unable to open up the decoration menu to remove it. I'm able to teleport to it but can't do anything else, and the audio gets bugged too. I determined its near exact location but I'm unable to select it to delete it, even when I clip the decoration menu out of the map, I'm convinced that it is so out of bounds that there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm basically screwed with an eyesore dud portal in my gloriously organized list of transporters.

EDIT: I was able to delete the portal and fix the problem using these steps and thanks to this video (Credit to xPolga): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFIynVgY3vE&feature=youtu.be

1. Equip an ephemera with a lot of particles on your Warframe, I used Vengeful Flame, also make sure your settings will display those particles

2 Go to the EXACT room that the portal was in before it bugged

3. Clip a temporary portal just outside of the same room so that you can clip your decoration menu out of the room (don't worry, you can rush it with plat and it will go back to your clan vault once you delete it)

4. Teleport to the bugged portal and go into operator mode, leaving your Warframe on the bugged portal

5. Go to the navigation menu so that your operator can get back in bounds

6. Teleport to the temporary portal you intentionally clipped out of the room

7. Go to the decoration menu and start heading in the direction of your bugged portal, you will see your Warframe's ephemera's particles

8. Grab the portal and either delete it or drag it back to where you want it

n5B02BI.jpg

38 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

I had to destroy a room for this bug, and after many testing I realized that the transporter moves randomly to another area every time you spawn to it.

Unfortunately it was built in one of my centralmost rooms, so destroying all of those rooms just to destroy this transporter is off the table. And my transporter doesn't seem to move anywhere

9 hours ago, xPolga said:

I hope it helps, I found a solution below I put a video on how to solve it. you need to remember which room the transporter bugged.

Como remover Bug transportador dojo Warframe - How to Remove Trasporter Bug. - YouTube

Hey thanks, this helped, I didn't know I had to be in the room it bugged out of, I just went to the closest room to where it went out of bounds, much appreciated! I'm going to add your video to the original post to help other people who ended up with this headache

On 2020-11-24 at 7:38 AM, ArtyMcParty said:

Unfortunately it was built in one of my centralmost rooms, so destroying all of those rooms just to destroy this transporter is off the table. And my transporter doesn't seem to move anywhere

Yeah it's weird some of them move constantly and some don't, I was testing this bug with an obsolete room that I can destroy later just to see how to fix this horrible bug. But I can see xPolga already figured out a way to remove the transporter. In my case after some testing I was also able to remove the one that was moving from place to another until it ended up inside another room. Let's hope DE will fix this bug soon, btw I quoted this whole thread in the last update as a post.

Maybe it's time for players to choose the most interesting Dojo, because the last choice is some failure. You can install a voting panel in any Dojo and make it possible for everyone to vote for contestants in such a way that the clan cannot vote for themselves. As a reward should be decorations that no other clan has, it would distinguish the best. The Dojo could also list the winners so that everyone could visit the clans that won the highest trophy

Archived