Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please take ENDO out of loot table for new Vault Runs

---No-Mercy---

So I ran the new Vault runs twice today and got nothing but endo? what's the point of that??? you can get endo anywhere, the new vault runs should have rewards you can only get in these vaults?

Please remove ENDO out of loot table please... apart from ranking my necramech it felt like a total waste of time.

3 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

and this matrix trash... i have mats to buy their reputation every day more then 1+ month. wtf is that

Exactly, I think there is a problem with Scintillant too, I'm reading reports some people are getting it through bounty rewards and people on the same team are not.

But players at all levels require Endo as not everyone is going to form a meta squad to farm Rathuum for hours nor spend hours grinding Arbitrations.

Though for players with genuinely no use for Endo the solution isn't to remove it but give Endo more uses.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I wasn't aware it's in the droptable, is it really  common? I did a 90 min the other day and only got weapon parts, arcanes and a few relics. I wish they'd remove the relics too.

I'd rather lose the relics than endo tbh. That said, i'd take either of these over any more ayatan stars at this point

to be fair, it's not just endo. the problem of a resource becoming abundant is that it also lowers in value, not just as a currency, but to the player as well. relics are the same: damn cabbages drop everywhere and don't mean squat to someone like me who already has the latest primes. only the newest relics or worth anything and those have a shelf life, ehich expires upon getting the parts desired from said Relic.

this is why we need resource sinks like what Kuva has. a kiosk for relics, and another function for Endo besides ranking up mods. 

Sold once per month your mod copies and you dont need ENDO ever, so that 1000 as reward is insult

Also nechramech mods are way too common, like 90%

And FUNNY thing, some mods drop in Vault bounties and also can be bought in Loid wares, like what in everloving earth, dupes, DE, rly ?

12 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

So I ran the new Vault runs twice today and got nothing but endo? what's the point of that??? you can get endo anywhere, the new vault runs should have rewards you can only get in these vaults?

Please remove ENDO out of loot table please... apart from ranking my necramech it felt like a total waste of time.

Hey! If you get what you want, you probably won't play the game mode again. Gotta keep pretending people play them because they want to play them. Which is to say, they are meant to dilute the drop table so you do it over and over. Working as intended i guess.

Archived