Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Getting Juggerhog bounty twice softlocks mission


MobyTheDuck

Recommended Posts

Apparently the bounty was coded in a way that the spores only shows up ONCE in a spot. If you replay the bounty and have the juggerhog mission again, it will glitch and wont dig more spores.

And that forces you to return to the Necralisk to fix it.

And that forces you to replay all 3 Iso Vaults to unlock that bounty again. (BEST GAME DESIGN 2020 BEST IDEAS ALL AROUND 100/100)

And that is making me REALLY annoyed.

vkPtWfv.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I encountered this bug although it didn't work the first time this objective showed up. We tried shifting Juggy with Nova's Wormhole to no effect either so I'm guessing Juggy's AI is getting stuck somewhere in the dig animation. It would slow down like he was approaching a dig site but then just stayed there, soft-locking the bounty until you abandoned it.

Edit: Forgot to mention that re-aquiring the bounty after abandoning it (talking to mother again to restart the arcana bounty) replicated the issue. We even hopped over to a T2 Arcana bounty within the same instance and the same bug happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-11-24 at 2:53 AM, MobyTheDuck said:

And that forces you to replay all 3 Iso Vaults to unlock that bounty again. (BEST GAME DESIGN 2020 BEST IDEAS ALL AROUND 100/100)

first off: did you tried leaving the vault? all of you, if in a team. this helped me with multiple 'soft-locks' in the new missions already - it might be a tad dangerous for the jugger-bugger though... but than again it sure seem it should protect US and not the other way around ^^)

second: all of the extra missions seems to yield the same rewards last time i checked the drop tables (that was yesterday btw), so if you are only after the new stuff, you would only need one vault if you restart... BUT, as mentioned several times already (not here, no) you can redo the extra mission for every vault that you finished during the running session multiple times at the corresponding 'mother' node... i done one 3 times in a row - or make that 4 times since one was because of an epic-fail in the first stage... so, no need to do the full cycle in any case, but ofc, it's also an option.

that said, DE should make this whole mission-chain a bit less confusing and give the option for do (or repeat) the extra mission right down there in the vault guts just like we have an 'option' no skip the door-part of a regular vault run (though somehow i think that this wasn't intended originally too ^^)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

words

Yes, I did try leaving the vault. Twice.

1- In the first bounty, everything worked fine. On the second, the Hog would always stop on the first spot and not do anything. I aborted the bounty twice, but every time I tried again, the missions would stay the same, which means the hog mission would glitch again.

2- Each Vault Cleanup tier offers different weapon parts. The sniper is only on the third tier, which was the one I was trying, so I had to redo the 3 Iso Vaults first before doing the Cleanup again, in case it glitched.

3- This glitch is (hopefully) fixed. I havent tried the bounty again because I'm already burned out on Deimos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

2- Each Vault Cleanup tier offers different weapon parts. The sniper is only on the third tier, which was the one I was trying, so I had to redo the 3 Iso Vaults first before doing the Cleanup again, in case it glitched.

ah yes, i only looked up the arcane for someone else, and those seems to be the same i all 3 ones...

10 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

1- In the first bounty, everything worked fine. On the second, the Hog would always stop on the first spot and not do anything. I aborted the bounty twice, but every time I tried again, the missions would stay the same, which means the hog mission would glitch again.

that's bad then since it seems that redoing the mission in a case of fail or abort, is the exact same, even at the same locations inside the vault... funny thing though: if you re-do the misison after a success, it will differ from the run before.

14 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

3- This glitch is (hopefully) fixed. I havent tried the bounty again because I'm already burned out on Deimos.

maybe, there were some fixes toward the jugger part already - but i guess there is always room for new bugs, still ^^)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...