Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xoris randomly losing combo buffs like Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds

MetaMessiah

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent a few hours on this. Blood Rush buff and Gladiator buff will just fall off on their own.

If you use Power Throw you can make the buff drop off by building Throw buffs and then throwing another glaive just into the air, when the weapon returns the buffs drop. This of course is just 1 way to drop the buff. Even without Power Throw mod on the buff will randomly just drop.

Even with NO blood rush and just gladiator on the Warframe, gladiator buff will just drop.

You cannot even get to 12x most the time before the buff drops. I could sort of understand if there was a 12x time limit where you needed occasional Heavy Attack, but this wonʻt even let us build stacks.

This bug has been here going on what 3 yrs now? With Blood Rush just dropping off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Confirming (unfortunately) this is still an issue.

Possible reproduction (will need verification from 3rd party because it's kind of exhausting...):

1. Go into Steel Path, Roche, Phobos (Corpus Exterminate), solo

2. Build combo to 12x

3. Play normally with Xoris until Treasurer and/or Acolyte spawn

4. Beat on Treasurer and/or Acolyte with ranged attacks

Sometimes the combo will reset with the Treasurer, sometimes it'll reset with the Acolyte. Having run it a few times with the mod setup below, I've yet to have it not reset from one of the two encounters. I'm not sure if it's because of some bounce is too far away that bugs out to reset the buffs, or if there's an "anti-cheese" code parcel that prevents gaining / keeping Blood Rush stacks from the same target, or an internal combo counter timer is running in the background, or if it's just the sheer time spent in a single mission (~5-8 mins or so?).

Mod setup: Primed Pressure Point - Blood Rush - Weeping Wounds - Volatile Rebound - Gladiator Rush - Gladiator Might - Amalgam Organ Shatter

If any devs happen upon this, I also have the ee.log file saved right after those runs. There are a few errors about duration and stacks that might be relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

Steps to reproduce:

1. Steel Path Ani Void
  2. Baruuk Serene Storm w/ Reactive Storm augment
  3. Venka Prime melee weapon
  4. Gladiator 2 set bonus and Blood Rush
  5. Naramon focus school with Power Spike perk to persist Combo duration.

Current behavior:

Blood Rush and Gladiator mod buffs are inconsistently applied to both melee weapon and Desert Wind during Serene Storm despite melee weapon multiplier at 12/13x. Switches to Operator and pressing the ESC button to menu seems to factor in this as well. Buffs may reappear in both Serene Storm as well as for the melee weapons after a few seconds.

Expected behavior:

Combo multiplier buffs like Blood Rush and Gladiator mods should remain as long as combo duration / multiplier remain.

Other comments:

Imgur gallery with time stamps, changing buffs and builds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm able to consistently reproduce this bug when throwing my Xoris at my Panzer Vulpaphyla. The glaive bounces off of it, and I lose all Blood Rush stacks while keeping my combo multiplier.

nope, just as inconsistent as usual.

Archived