Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Xtra Mausolon for a few plat more,

Geneaus

Is it just me or did anyone else have to buy more Arch "Weapon" slots for an extra Mausolon when building and collecting their Bonewidow necramech. Here's the skinny.

I had my Mausolon since I built my Voidrig when I acquired all of the pieces for it about five days after Deimos graced the community with it's "spectacular" presence. At that point in time, unbeknownst to me, my Arch "Weapon" slots were filled to capacity. I enjoyed the fine state of Deimos game play throughout and up to this current point of contention. Upon filling my build needs and requests to comply with the requirements of attaining the brand spanking "New!" necramech, aptly named for it's dark and edgy nature : Bonewidow, I tried completing the build in order to finalize and attain the aforementioned Bonewidow. At this time I was prompted with a new tab that claimed I was in need of an Arch "Weapon" slot and could not proceed with my acquisition until that need was met. Upon further inspection, I was genuinely frustrated to learn that in order to claim the necramech in it's sole essence, I in fact had to facilitate having an open slot to claim a whole brand new [Mausolon] Rank(0).

In regard to this atrocious grab for more money in lack of forethought as to extending a common courtesy of perhaps mentioning this further weapon installment, I find this to be disassociative planning at best and egregious revenue hunting in the worst sense of community communication.

At the current time of typing this, I do have the Bonewidow necramech in my arsenal due to funding the extra Arch "Weapon" slot without the extra Mausolon.

I sold the useless fodder.

I guess it's that way for players who decide to build Bonewidow before Voidrig, to ensure they get the Mausolon, but it wouldn't have hurt that much to make the new Grenade Launcher, the Morgha, the default weapon: if nothing else it's be even more motivation for those who prefer Archguns over Necramechs. 

either that, or let the mechs dual-wield any two archguns in your inventory, then we can have AkMausolon and be like:

I Have To Talk About This: The Matrix Revolutions is better than Reloaded |  ResetEra

Probably an oversight since BW can be obtained prior to Corncob, so a weapon needs to be given and Mausolon is likely their intended "entry" mech gun. Though, as pointed out, Morgha would have been a good option as the baseline for BW. It would remove issues like this.

I do however not think it is some intended scheme.

I also heavily support the idea of AkArchguns on mechs! You can never have too much dakka in your killa kan.

Archived