Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ISO Vaults and Damaged Necramech Weapon parts

Axiom-ZA

Hi everyone, just want to know if I am the only one that is having an abysmal time at farming the damaged necramech weapon parts?

context* So I have been running Isolation vaults from the start of the Deimos update right up until the present. From my calculations I have run t3 iso vaults about 96 times, conservatively (3 runs per day, 3 times a week when I have time) and I have had no luck whatsoever at any of the 3 parts dropping. Now normally I don't mind grinding, I mean its the base on which the game is built upon, but damn... I am also not gonna spend 600 plus plat for two mech weapons. A 5% drop rate for a 30-40min mission is a little too low in my opinion and without any other means of acquiring them, I'll probably just end up skipping the entire grind for the 1st time since I've started playing Warframe in 2013. 

Hope the rest of you have had better RNG.

58 минут назад, (PSN)Quantaminum сказал:

I had a worse time farming Necramech mods, instead of the weapon parts. This whole weapon grind gets worse when you notice that Cortege isn't even that good.

It's not that expensive. You can buy one part for ~80pl.

before arcana it costed like 40p or less. just wait for the hucksters to calm down and buy then

1 hour ago, Axiom-ZA said:

I gave some tenno yesterday a couple of sets for everything.
Because the farm for the mech streamline was so f disgusting 2 months back whoever didn't have the luck to drop and tried again and again and  again and  again and  again and (you get the point) you gather a lot of those and they are literally junk for me. 
My advice, ask in chat. A tenno who doesn't care about the plat will give it to you for free.

47 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

FYI, you can redo T3 Vault after you complete it. Not the best way, but you don’t have to spend another T1 and T2 runs to get it. Don’t do it for too long tho, Warframe’s anti cheat may not like it.

Wow, okay thanks for the info, didnt know this even existed.

Am 24.11.2020 um 14:12 schrieb Merrcenary:

before arcana it costed like 40p or less. just wait for the hucksters to calm down and buy then

yeah. i just bought second receiver. nearly impossible to get. and i bet its nice to have an other set. because they will add more content for mechs.

Archived