Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaching Mr 30. What am I missing.

(PSN)Outlander83

Question

I have mastered almost every single weapon in the game except for 2 (lato Vandal and athodai) and I have about 10k of affinity left to do in steel path. 

For some reason I'm still 22k short of mr30. 

In my profile I have mastered 589/591. Am I missing something else?

I've seen MR30's with five or six fewer weapons mastered. 

Even if I got those last two weapons I'd still be short. 

What am I missing here? 🤔🤔

12 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Outlander83 said:

That’s because not everything listed in profile gives mastery (duplicated kitguns, for example). Until Deimos Arcana update the only way to reach MR30 is to level up every item that gives mastery and finish both starcharts.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)Outlander83 said:

Not everything is listed in profile, some items require you to get them first and start levelling them to appear in your profile.

This is MR30 pre-Arcana breakdown. Check it and tell me in which categories you have less exp.

VpEWBSb.png

7 hours ago, (PSN)Outlander83 said:

I have mastered almost every single weapon in the game except for 2 (lato Vandal and athodai) and I have about 10k of affinity left to do in steel path. 

For some reason I'm still 22k short of mr30. 

Even if I got those last two weapons I'd still be short. 

What am I missing here? 🤔🤔

There are 4 duplicate weapons (kitgun primaries) and a couple duplicate amps.  I'm pretty sure there's only 586ish items that provide mastery.  I'm on console (so no arcana stuff.) and I have 591/592 because I'm saving one of the kitgun primaries for the gild NW challenge, whenever it rears it's ugly head again.

There's regular and SP missions and Junctions, RJ intrinsics, and quests for mastery as well.  If you have all those, then that would mean you'd have to go item by item to figure out what you're missing on gear, and which gear you have that isn't providing MR (like having kitgun primaries and secondaries.) because 589 should be everything if that number doesnn't include kitgun primaries/duplicate amps.

Archived