Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

necramech Lost Xp When it happens Host Magration

Nexus_Emperor

That is one of the most infuriating issues with leveling NM. You have to level them in the open world but host migration happen too frequently and taking your XP with them. People crash, get frustrated and leave, or just want to go vault bounty hunting on their own suddenly, or leave when they don't etc.

The terrible state Bonewidow is at the moment and the issue with XP loss with host migrations means I have put my leveling efforts of it on hold.

There is a lot of issues with Necramech currently, lost XP on death, lost xp on host migration, lost items when looted from the Necramech (ask your friend to capture a Conservation target while in a necramech, notice that you don't get any Tags) and stuff disappearing from the mission progress window, even though it was there before.

It got way worse with last night hotfix.

23 hours ago, Prexades said:

That is one of the most infuriating issues with leveling NM. You have to level them in the open world but host migration happen too frequently and taking your XP with them. People crash, get frustrated and leave, or just want to go vault bounty hunting on their own suddenly, or leave when they don't etc.

The terrible state Bonewidow is at the moment and the issue with XP loss with host migrations means I have put my leveling efforts of it on hold.

i leveling Old NM on Furtona Bunty  solo :\  but new on no  im not level up solo need do iso Vuit to get werpon part btw damge part is 150p now !!

Archived