Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inconsistency of Revenant's 1 in public mission (and in some scenarios)

Aisu9

Before anyone anwser "play with friend or in solo" is not a valid anwser
Revenant's 1 is a good CC and damage ability if you play it with the right power. but you can't play Revenant with a summoner/minion master build in public mission because every other player will kill them before you could do anything with them.
Even more true with the augment, you can't use it at 100% value in public mission because you need to keep them alive for the benefit of the augment (more primary damage per thrall)

another inconsistency is Radiation proc, I know radiation proc turn them again their allies, but thralls should not turn again you because their under a radiation proc, they should deal MORE damage again their OWN and other faction, but not again the TENNO faction

Few ideas that could benefit both Revenant and the party (feel free to comment for or again them, but keep them civilize)

Give basic Thralls some benefit : a small damage buff (thralls only), grant Revenant (and allies inside Revenant's affinity radius ??) a very small shield regen or shield efficiency (if the shield take 4 damage he will only take 2 (so 3 because basic 25% damage red + another 25% damage reduction on shield (scale with the number of thralls : max being 25%)

Open a bit the augment to make the party member aware of the damage buff on primary weapon (if they kill your thralls they'll deal less damage) but decrease the damage buff (20% or 18% per thralls should be enough??)

I'm not really for this one but narrow the ability to kill Thralls, maybe only Revenant should be allow to kill them (personal thralls i mean, you shouldn't be able to kill another revenant thralls because you use Revenant too) OR give thralls more defensive stats, damage red or something but make them explode in a small area of damage with all damage damage (following a % of damage). The pillar of energy is good but have a too small radius you can't use it to make damage, and everyone know Warframe is all about damage and not CC

Enemy damage against enemy health is laughably bad so minion control doesnt really work anyway.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aisu9:

I'm not really for this one but narrow the ability to kill Thralls, maybe only Revenant should be allow to kill them (personal thralls i mean, you shouldn't be able to kill another revenant thralls because you use Revenant too) OR give thralls more defensive stats, damage red or something but make them explode in a small area of damage with all damage damage (following a % of damage). The pillar of energy is good but have a too small radius you can't use it to make damage, and everyone know Warframe is all about damage and not CC

The first suggestion is very bad because it would make revenant into a worse troll frame than limbo. Letting them explode wouldnt be an issue, could be a spectral vomvalyst burst out of the killed enemy that dashes through the nearest enemies to damage them and then gives the pillar.

il y a 7 minutes, Drachnyn a dit :

The first suggestion is very bad because it would make revenant into a worse troll frame than limbo

don't you mean Nyx ? (because she can keep 1 immortal until her 1 end) you can still kill ennemie in the rift with power. also you should try smite infusion with Enthrall they deal a good chunk of damage

vor 1 Minute schrieb Aisu9:

don't you mean Nyx ? (because she can keep 1 until her 1 end) you can still kill ennemie in the rift with power. also you should try smite infusion with Enthrall they deal a good chunk of damage

I meant what i wrote and this suggestion would make revenant worse than both nyx and limbo in that regard.

22 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

I meant what i wrote and this suggestion would make revenant worse than both nyx and limbo in that regard.

How? Doesn't Nyx's mind controlled enemy no longer count towards things like Defense waves? I don't see how having an enemy that teammates can't blindly destroy is considered to be trolling. Once you realize the person you're shooting at isn't taking damage, you stop and find another target. Limbo, however, I agree with. Not everyone's taking frames that can deal damage, for example, so they're left high and dry when it comes to killing anything that's banished.

I don't see what's wrong with making Revenant's thralls immune to ally damage (saved up and applied after effect ends) if given the same mechanics Nyx has. At least this means Revenant players can properly utilize the synergy of his kit with them without someone bulldozing through them with their brain turned off.

Archived