General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bug applying Forma

Sidar

Im not 100% sure how this happened but as I was applying a Forma to my Morgha, it reseted the weapon, consumed the forma, but didnt apply any polarity.

I clicked Actions,

I selected to apply forma 

I had no forma, I asks If i wanna buy 1 or 3pack

I selected 3pack

It displays "purchase success" message and resets weapon, It didnt give me oportunity to chose a polarity on a slot.

My weapon is rank zero and I own 2 formas.

As you can see the weapon has one forma applied and the default polarity and no aditional polarity.

I am aware that it is possible to apply missapply a forma and keep polarity. this was not the case.

6f5ee4ad87a4acf1d98c8a0af34c2d4b.png,

Thanks in advance.

27 minutes ago, Sidar said:

it reseted the weapon, consumed the forma, but didnt apply any polarity

This sounds like you may have accidentally applied an empty polarity slot. You might be better contacting Support and explaining the situation, they can check what happened.

This exact issue just happened to me while I tried to forma my Arquebex. I was in Necralisk when I tried to forma, got the buy option, bought 3 and just got the forma successful.

https://ibb.co/x6LRMQn

First slot got a blank polarization, which is kind of dumb since now I have to re-level the weapon 3 times to get to the polarization I want. No I didn't "This sounds like you may have accidentally applied an empty polarity slot." I have applied well over 500 forma and this has never happened before.

Archived